Game Of Thrones season 3 CASTING NEWS

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They have an odd habit of doing that. I mean it's okay with a short series like this, but somtimes they'd release a 26 episode season boxset a couple of weeks before the new season airs on tv. So if you're someone who bought the set so you could catch up in time for the next season, you'll find it nigh on impossible. Really odd marketing strategy that headvoid can probably explain is due to glue sniffing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't understand why they don't come out with the boxed sets before Christmas, so people can give them as gifts. I remember Battlestar Galactica was the same way! I know they rely on DVD sales to keep some of the lower rated shows alive, and I know they want to make a fuckton of money so that never makes SENSE.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe it's so that people will stay subscribed to HBO to watch reruns OR SOMETHING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
These may already have been posted here, but a friend of mine shared them on FB today:

[YOUTUBE]l3m3fbwVeBw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]864gdSC9KOA[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

IN PRODUCTION!

[YOUTUBEHD]2yj0e0r_yLI[/YOUTUBEHD]

LOOK AT THE NEW CHARACTERS DOING THINGS.

Seph

Retired Account
I watched season 1 & 2 over 2 days I will wait for the whole of season 3 to come out before I watch it, I like watching them in one go...

*Weed
*Valies
*Grub

CaptainWacky

Margaery is hot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HBO Making 'Game of Thrones'-Themed Beer

Published: December 17, 2012 @ 12:13 pm
By Tim Kenneally

Winter is coming -- and so is a new line of beers based on HBO's fantasy drama "Game of Thrones." Presumably, all will boast a full, robust head, perhaps resting on top of a spike.

HBO is teaming with Cooperstown, N.Y. brewery Ommegang for a line of brews centered around the series, the New York Times reports. The first beer, Iron Throne Blonde Ale, is slated to go on sale in March, in time for the March 31 premiere of the show's third season.

It sounds like the perfect libation for watching the premiere from the comfort of your $30,000 Iron Throne replica.

A second "GoT"-themed beer will go on sale in fall 2013, with two more varieties expected to go on sale in conjunction with new seasons of the series.

CaptainWacky

GRRM must be rolling over in his grave.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I doubt anyone in GoT would drink American beer. The smell of the stuff alone should be enough to knock you out cold! No weak stuff!

CaptainWacky

“There’s almost another full episode’s worth of extra minutes spread across the season,” Weiss says. “One of the great liberties with HBO is we’re not forced to come in at a specific time. We can’t be under 50 minutes or over 60, but that gives us a lot of flexibility.”

“A super-sized season, as befitting Storm of Swords,” Benioff adds. “Last year we had a lot of 52-minute episodes. This year is a lot of 56, 57.”

GOOD NEWS but I'd rather have a 13 episode season, really! Though then they'd run out of stuff to film as GRRM shows no sign of being close to finishing the next book yet.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hoped this would make the rest of the world stop hating on American beer, BUT I CAN SEE IT DIDN'T WORK :rwmad:

Just kidding, beer is disgusting.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Hey It's almost the end of the world! Dont be h8ing!
beer, wine, moonshine - We can drink it ALL at our End of the World partaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member