Game Of Thrones season two CASTING NEWS

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You will!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
aaannnd starting A Clash of Kings. I hope I've got the order right?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SO FAR SO GOOD.

A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons

You should srsly consider reading Feast and Dance at the same time! IMMMMO

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But then you'd have to read spoilers to get them to synch up. Unless someone's posted the correct order to read all the chapters online.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wouldn't matter for most of Dance with Dragons, would it? They happen at the same time, and it would make Feast less boring.

CaptainWacky

The second half of Dance takes place after Feast if I recall erectly.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The people at Westeros have discussed this. I THOUGHT ONLY I HAD THOUGHT OF IT :rwmad:

It's probably too complicated to read them at the same time and avoid one book spoiling things in the other. So I will CONCEDE, it's best to read them separately, but PERHAPS read them together if you ever reread the series.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I'll probably try to do that the next time I reread them, which will probably be a couple of months before the next book comes out...so 2019 then.

curiousa2z

I entered a contest to win A Dance With Dragons, which is currently #6 on the Mclean's ( a Canadian news magazine) Best Seller List for fiction.

curiousa2z

btw, Clash of Kings rolling along splendidly, and now I know who the not much loved Stannis is.
How I wish I had written this series of novels rather than spending my years spamming on line. *sigh* It is what it is.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GOOD LUCK!

curiousa2z

I hope something bad happens to Joffrey. Please tell me it does. What an asshole.
And please tell me Sansa grows a brain. And a backbone. Before it's too late. Gods, how is she even a Stark!?!?!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

curiousa2z

no one's telling me that Sansa grows a brain! shit! And is Bran ALIVE OR DEAD???OMG.
getting the third book today.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Joffrey is still alive today and running the derivative markets desk at Goldman Sachs. He makes a fucking fortune.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHD]flIHsZvC1SU[/YOUTUBEHD]

[YOUTUBEHD]Ww6rFGkU_44[/YOUTUBEHD]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
no one's telling me that Sansa grows a brain! shit! And is Bran ALIVE OR DEAD???OMG.
getting the third book today.

Yeah Sansa grows a brain in her secret mad scientist laboratory. Her and this brain team up with Ghost Bran and Cyborg Ned Stark and they travel around in their mystery carriage solving crime.