Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Of Thrones season two CASTING NEWS

Here's the HD version of that trailer (featuring someone from my avatar!) FOR COMPLETENESS.

[YOUTUBEHD]UV3RflsNxak[/YOUTUBEHD]

And here's a good pic of CG Grey Wind.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE HEAD WILLE XPLODE WITH AL L THESE TRAIELRS THAT ARE JUST TORMENTING ME WITH GOODIESSSSSSS

[YOUTUBE]mBPAWaluaJI[/YOUTUBE]

I didn't see an HD version, maybe there is one SOMEWHERE?

Sweet... too bad we spent all of Dance with Dragons WAITING FOR THEM TO DANCE :rwmad:

Ok, it has completely slipped our minds as my friend and I talk about GoT at work. The whore that Tyrion is with right now. Who the hell is she supposed to be?? I figure it's quicker asking y'all than doing research. HELP US PLEASE

^dont know the answer to that, BUT

George Martin was just interviewed on CBC!!! He told fans to be patient, he is writing as quickly as he can!
It was interesting hearing him talk about his childhood in Jersey, and how he was drawn to fantasy and sci fi out of a limiting blue collar upbringing.

The libray says 2 days wait left on my book!!

Shae the hooker was brought to Tyrion by Bronn before the battle (the one where Tryion was knocked out by his own men because they didn't have the budget to show it.) After Tyrwin told Tyrion NOT to bring the hooker with him to King's Landing when he becomes Joffrey's hand, Tyrion told her "I think I'll bring you to King's Landing with me lol." She has breasts.

Character profile thing on RENLY.

[YOUTUBEHD]L3dCc6xUS8c[/YOUTUBEHD]

Features some good looks at some new characters too.