Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Of Thrones season two CASTING NEWS

ok, I just saw the 1st two eps this weekend - the cable company is trying to lure us in obviously. It looks AMAZING. I'm waaay behind, of course, but can someone tell me what happened to the boy who was pushed off the tower after catching the Queen doing it with the blond guy? I dont know anyone's names yet. I hate cliffhangers!

ALSO, lots of FEMALE T & A - what about the menz? Any goods showing later on in the series?

Bran survives and goes on to do some cool stuff later on.

Also, shirtless hunks in eyeshadow end up playing a pretty major role in the plot in the second half.

placed a hold on what I assume is the first book in a series?

A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons

STILL TO COME

The Winds of Winter
A Dream of Spring

If I could do it all over again, I'd read A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons at the same time.

drat; there's 5 days left for which ever BASTARD is now reading the book to return it to the library and I couldnt stand the suspense so I kinda peeked at some spoilers on Youtube. Wish I hadn't.

thank you, my pet - the library has the first season on order. If it's going to be too long I'll take you up on that kind offer. I still want to read the books first, - just couldnt resist peeking at some eps because the story lines are irrisistable!!!

Cassie said:
OH, well I was talking about the books! lol

OHHH! lol - ok, I'm still not thinking of 'books on discs' - MY, how rapidly you have CHANGED, CSP!!!

So far it looks like the library has all the books in the series - people just need to READ THEM AND RETURN THEM FOR OTHER PATRONS TO ENJOY :rwmad: