Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Of Thrones season two CASTING NEWS

Collected a few of these over the past month or so:

Simon Armstrong as Qhorin Halfhand:

3197.imgcache.jpg

Just started watching the first season from HBO on demand. Watched the whole first ep and half the second.

Great stuff, although I was drinking wine so the second half of the second show got kind of fuzzy, so I'll re-watch it.

What's with that blue eyed thing with the sharp knife? Scary.

[YOUTUBE]WbaslypgyWk[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't watched it yet, so I don't know if there's any casting news BUT MAYBE.

And it was presented by SMG's amazing dress!

[YOUTUBE]lvRj9EBQ1qY[/YOUTUBE]

Who's the idiot announcer that gets both the character and show name ("Games Of Thrones"?) wrong?

Also the person he wants us to Google is a dwarf actor who was paralysed after some idiots "tossed" him imitating the actions of a rugby team. Ricky Gervais probably thought this was hilarious.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-team-for-attack/story-e6freuy9-1226243219205

Another in production video...

[YOUTUBE]7p5ItWizs08[/YOUTUBE]

BIGGEST NEWS: Dany isn't wearing the breast-baring dress like in the book. But that's not really a surprise.

THIS IS AWESOME actual leaked filming of a scene from season two (MILD SPOILERS!)

[YOUTUBE]tUP6tFsnkig[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, it's the moment when a crowd of rioters throw shit at Joffrey!