'Gear, 'Gear, come back, 'Gear!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
He ain't coming back until the kudzu is slashed and burned. Maybe if Ily sweet talked him...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
sweet-talking 'Gear or learning for exam, sweet-talking 'Gear or learning for exam, sweet-talking 'Gear or... oh fuck it, uni degrees are overrated, anyway. *closes book*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He ain't coming back until the kudzu is slashed and burned. Maybe if Ily sweet talked him...

It will choke you both to death first. Jibbles still has his login. Any time he'd like to tangle with those two, he's certainly welcome :bigass: I'm not saying who the "other" of the two is, that'll be a nice surprise.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It will choke you both to death first. Jibbles still has his login. Any time he'd like to tangle with those two, he's certainly welcome :bigass: I'm not saying who the "other" of the two is, that'll be a nice surprise.

I believe the correct response here is "whoopti fucking do." What are you, some kind of inta net gunslinger? Rounding up the posse and riding the range looking for wild injuns?

Grow up, Jack. This shit is why everyone walks away from you laughing, and perhaps one day you'll make that connection.

jack

I believe the correct response here is "whoopti fucking do." What are you, some kind of inta net gunslinger? Rounding up the posse and riding the range looking for wild injuns?

Grow up, Jack. This shit is why everyone walks away from you laughing, and perhaps one day you'll make that connection.

Meh. It might be time to evaluate your bud's modus operandi. Not about me anymore. Turns out I was just a convenient distraction.

jack

I only wish you the best, Dono.

Pwned

Banned

This.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Meh. It might be time to evaluate your bud's modus operandi. Not about me anymore. Turns out I was just a convenient distraction.

Your mistake is in assuming he and I have some sort of collusion going on just because that's how you roll. At what point do you hit some sort of level of maturity that tells you, "Know what? This trolling superspy secret handshake horseshit is not suitable behavior for a man my age. Perhaps a change of hobby is in order."

Because most of us get there in our mid thirties at the latest. You're way behind the curve.

jack

youre mistake is thinking i'm making a mistake.

That is all dono, our business is concluded.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah yeah, master plan yada yada, meant to do it all along bla bla. Having no sense of shame or accountability means you can retroactively claim that everything was either exactly how you planned it or just someone else's fault. Daycare. Indefinitely.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Jack's a little sore from a spanking he took elsewhere and as usual he's blaming somebody else, in this case me. Pay no attention.

jack

You live in a dream world, good buddy.

jack

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You live in a dream world, good buddy.

I think not. How did your "ask me anything" thread go? Not so good I see. Got real quiet after somebody asked you why people seem to think you and that stalker of yours are the same guy. But hey, an aging man nearing retirement age has to have hobbies right?

jack

Telling everyone else to "not pay attention", yet here you are chewing that bone. YTMND.

Why don't you (for once) take some of your own advice?

My guess is, you can't. Good at giving, yet the ultimate hypocrite. :bigass: