'Gear, 'Gear, come back, 'Gear!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've learned a lot from the last couple of weeks, I'll tell you.

jack

Who your friends really are, and who they aren't.

and Gear? I dare you to come back.

Nerd

Banned
Gear left because he realized something:

A) You people are not real friends.

B) He has better things to do then associate with internet losers.

C) He found something better to do, like an actual girl.

D) He got fed up of talking to no one, because hardly anyone is on this website.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD LOSERS.

TROLL KINGDOM IS A DEAD SITE.

Fuck U Troll Kindgom

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Whew! Thank heaven for Nerd's insightful and meaningful comments. Here we were, enjoying ourselves, just deluding ourselves thinking we were having a good time. Nerd really knows how to wield his laser-like insight into the heart of the matter for us. Thanks, Nerd, for your help! We were just bumping along in the dark all these years, barking our collective shins on falsehoods while awaiting your guiding light into true reality.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think Gear should come back and post with us because he is a carpenter. Yes, I generally have a thing for carpenters and what I have for Gear doesn't quite jive with the thing I usually have for carpenters. But, Donovan likes Gear, they are buds, and Donovan has custody of my cat. It is in the best interest of the cat to keep Donovan happy. Therefore, Gear should come back and participate.

*Please, God, do not make me go looking for that man. Sigh*

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've heard of just about every kind of festival there is, I've even gone to a garlic festival once but slugs? Ew.

I went to a rattlesnake festival once. Snake cooking is stinky. Don't know how anybody can eat that stuff. But, the jewelry displays were nice. Seems turquoise and silver go well with just about anything.

jack

I'd share a beer stall with y'all

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Who your friends really are, and who they aren't.

and Gear? I dare you to come back.

I don't think you know what you think you know, and that's a pity.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Who his friends are.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^oh, that can be fun, too, at least as long as nobody turns on the lights until everyone has put their clothes back on and sits back on their assigned seats.

Or so I've heard :angel:

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Sarek -- if the fumblee is male, then the fumblor can tease to her heart's content. We are all beautiful and handsome in the dark.