'Gear, 'Gear, come back, 'Gear!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

I read somewhere that you're a convicted felon, Pwned.

jack

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Telling everyone else to "not pay attention", yet here you are chewing that bone. YTMND.

Why don't you (for once) take some of your own advice?

My guess is, you can't. Good at giving, yet the ultimate hypocrite. :bigass:

I didn't tell anybody anything, I told you to shut the fuck up and act your age. Got tired of the endless garbage with Eloisel, flagler, Gear, and whoever else you spend endless hours feuding with. Didn't expect you to listen, pathological types never do. You dug your own hole at that other joint and they threw you in it. But guys like you never admit mistakes so you really can't ever learn from them. Ask yourself this: why does every single internet association you've ever had end with people abandoning you in weary disgust? Any thoughts on that?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I didn't tell anybody anything, I told you to shut the fuck up and act your age. Got tired of the endless garbage with Eloisel, flagler, Gear, and whoever else you spend endless hours feuding with. Didn't expect you to listen, pathological types never do. You dug your own hole at that other joint and they threw you in it. But guys like you never admit mistakes so you really can't ever learn from them. Ask yourself this: why does every single internet association you've ever had end with people abandoning you in weary disgust? Any thoughts on that?

not trying to fall out with you Dono, but maybe he enjoys fighting with people online - I know I do (sometimes). It is a troll board after all

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
no, the O'Charleys in B**stol, VA

they've got this transexual named Patricia who serves drinks. She's not fully developed enough to go topless, but for an extra tip she'll take you into the restroom and let you piss on her head.

jack

Pwned

Banned
About Charlie B's Pub & Restaurant

Eat and drink at Charlie B's, a Stowe tradition with a festive atmosphere, Vermont Fresh cuisine, and an award-winning wine list of over 50 wines by the glass, martini bar and ten beers on tap. The Vermont-style decor features a cozy, friendly bar, high-back booths, and Baraw family ski memorabilia. Enjoy fireside dining and live entertainment in winter or deck dining in summer. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.

jack

6030.imgcache.jpg

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
To quote Conchaga:
...TK is not the place to taunt morons into doing moronic things and then begging the staff to muck your stall. If you don't want people posting your info, don't give them more reasons to do so. One more PI war out of you will earn you and your moron followers a permanent place in the scrambled password and IP-range-ban club.

Those warnings go to anyone else who thinks doxing or PI dumps are funny. If anyone is thinking of taunting staff about it by posting partial info or trying to skirt around the issue, think again. This rule is non-negotiable. I won't go into details on the rule. It should remain vague. If you're abusing (staff will define "abuse" as objectively as possible) someone's info, you get banned. Pretty damned simple. Yes?

I am doing whatever my modness allows me to do in order to not make the above an empty promise. Any other measures deemed necessary will have to be taken care of by the next admin who feels annoyed enough to do it.

Yes, this is almost the same post as in that other thread. I am too busy to compose something original.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
not trying to fall out with you Dono, but maybe he enjoys fighting with people online - I know I do (sometimes). It is a troll board after all

There's a limit though, and jack doesn't seem to know where it is. I also enjoy taking an occasional dump, I just don't do it on my kitchen table and smear it all over the walls of my house.