Gems from Twitter

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HuffingtonPost Huffington Post
CONFIRMED: Teacher who spoon-fed semen to students WILL receive pension & benefits huff.to/zy7mmW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Iron Sheik
Happy black history month accept for virgil and the tiger woods

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
@JennyJohnsonHi5 "Annie was an orphan because she was a filthy, disgusting, ginger kid who wouldn't stop singing."

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I wet myself a bit when Penn Jillette re-tweeted one of my tweets yesterday (I hardly bother to tweet in weeks, then have a burst of activity).

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
God bless randy old Iranian wrestlers! Just posted

The Iron Sheik ‏ @the_ironsheik
"angelina jolie leg i fuck old country way"

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Iron Sheik ‏ @the_ironsheik
"The rick santorum and the mitt romney wish to have the old country way with the angelina jolie leg they only fuck the black precious leg"

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Rick santorium fuck the pancake in the ass

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Iron Sheik had the best red carpet coverage.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jenny Johnson ‏ @JennyJohnsonHi5
Did you also tell them you're a piece of shit woman beater? RT @chrisbrown: Got a chance to speak with a group of kids today about goals!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OOPS! lol

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Whenever I look at Rihanna, I think to myself, "yeah, I'd hit it".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Julieanne Smolinski ‏ @BoobsRadley
If a guy complains that he can't "feel anything" with a condom on, try hitting him with a giant stick.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jenny Johnson ‏ @JennyJohnsonHi5
It's important to take a few days off to let your vag and jaw heal. RT @KimKardashian: Back to work... :-( I needed those few days off!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos ‏ @Tsoukalos
Neither. Too restricting. RT @libertynjustus Boxers or Briefs?

Ancient Alien dude FREEBALLS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
KevinSmith ‏ @ThatKevinSmith
2:09 AM - 26 Mar 12

In mere hours, I get fucked by @JenSchwalbach again. The idea still makes my heart race and my dick hard. #FourteenYearsOfFuckingOnTuesday

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos ‏ @Tsoukalos
Whoever didn't see the OBVIOUS HUMOR in the previous satirical picture, LIGHTEN UP. If the previous picture (cont) http://tl.gd/gsgbfq

Whoever didn't see the OBVIOUS HUMOR in the previous satirical picture, LIGHTEN UP. If the previous picture rattled your delicate sensibilities and you REALLY thought that the above picture was A REAL THING and that I REEEEEAAAALLY think and propose that Jesus was a lich then I CANNOT help you. ALL help for you is lost. It is a SATIRICAL picture that SOMEONE created on the web and I thought it was hysterical, and it IS hysterical.

If you were a "fan" of me then you would KNOW my EXACT thoughts about Jesus (by having read my DOZENS of PREVIOUS POSTS about him right HERE on Twitter; scroll, click, READ!): What he was, where he was, that he traveled to India where he gathered his teachings during his "missing years", that he did NOT die on the cross, and that he returned to India after the crucifixion where he died years and years later in Kashmir.

And to barrage me over this me like a band of hyenas... How EXTREMELY "Christian" of you... your non-risen (!) Jesus would be SO incredibly proud...

Wow, oh wow. Some Easter "spirit" you religious nudniks spread! I bow my head, you are SO loving and accepting of other people's world views. It is HIGH TIME for YOU to take a long hard view in the mirror and see if there is something you can CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF BEFORE you start pointing fingers at others.

How fast you have FORGOTTEN about John 8:7... "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." <-- Are there ANY takers? NO! So shut THE HELL up.

This is MY page where I present what I (!) find funny and interesting and I am NOT beholden to YOU to cater to your twisted and upside-down delicate sensibilities. You don't like it? LEAVE. Now! Click UNLIKE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Internet. So worth the trouble.™