Gems from Twitter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I would imagine that Satan is expanding and building a few new planes of hell reserved just for Trump. Biggest asshole on the planet who doesn't have an army at his disposal.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I checked out his YouTube account, he has comments and ratings turned off, lol.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
aolrealestate AOL Real Estate
Man surrenders an enormous number of hamsters to animal shelter aol.it/wyAAuO
17 Jan

HAMBIL? Someone go bail Hambil out.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Only if he admits that Exotic Girl was a skanky ho.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Those aren't real people, surely? :(

IT SAYS ON THE FUCKING PAGE WHY IT'S BLACKED OUT YOU FUCKING SIMPLETONS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I want to tell the herpderpedia guy how awesome his page is, but I'm too shy.

SAUSAGEMAN

@TNG_S8:
Riker must battle the only thing in the galaxy he may not be able to defeat: A CLONE OF HIMSELF. Troi is torn.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Again?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I guess Tom escaped the Cardassian labor camps...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You'd think Will would've mounted a prison break. I mean you would, wouldn't you?

CaptainWacky

charltonbrooker Charlie Brooker
Ugh. Been away and haven't seen all this Spotify 'sharing' shit. Everything's going 'social' and it's absolute fucking bullshit.

I give it five years till we have toilets that BY DEFAULT automatically uploads stats re stool length and weight to Facebook.

That it tries to share *by default* -- that's what really grates. Makes me want to draw Spotify a face, then piss in it.

Fuck Facebook as well. Anyone who uses Facebook regularly is a cunt.

Facebook won't be happy till its grown tendrils and wormed its way into your cortex.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Fuck Facebook as well. Anyone who uses Facebook regularly is a cunt.

Facebook won't be happy till its grown tendrils and wormed its way into your cortex.

Too late. Must play....Mafia Wars....disobedient cunt...must not stop playing Farmville and Cityville....

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well I agree with him about Spotfiy. I used to have it connected to my Facebook account because it let me see what music my friends were adding to their playlists so we could share our finds. But recently Spotify and Facebook became best friends and started telling tales on us all. We all occasionally listen to music that we'd be slightly embarrassed by, or we listen to stuff we don't even like because that's how we find out we don't like it, and Spotify now wants to share this with all our friends by saying "Fuddlemiff just listened to the playlist Glee: The Country and Western Mixes". It's stupid.

CaptainWacky

Haha, what a loser Fuddlemiff must be!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
To be fair, Wheelchair Boy's version of Stand By Your Man was very poignant, but Big Nose and Gayface's version of Ring of Fire was downright disturbing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
KimKardashian Kim Kardashian
I want to start a bible study group with my friends!
29 Jan