General Neighbours discussion

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm tired of the Rangus storyline. They should just have Rachael fall down a well and be done with it.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
She needs to deicde she wants to persude her acting career further, leave Neighbours, fail horribly, and then pay the rent by posing topless.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was funny that Fittzy thought Angus might have been shagging Bridget. I mean, seriously!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, yeah :D But then she did manage to attract Josh the attractive wheelchair guy and Declan the resident hothead teen. Pheromones perhaps...

CaptainWacky

And if FUCKING MIRANDA AND STEVE hadn't gone on at Janae in the first place. I wish Janelle and Steiger would return and kick them out (and Bree could give Bridget a Rock Bottom.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Bree will probably return looking like Scarlett Johansson and push Zeke into the path of an oncoming car (driven by a recently recovered Susan, who then attempts "that" using a length of Steiger's police tape). Then Mickey will be revealed as a predatory peadophile who was only pretending to be a borederline retarded 8 year old in order to get into Ben's pants. Libby then convinces Steph to run Mickey over with her bike, prompting her to leave Ramsey Street till the heat dies down. However, her departure is unwarranted as Connor resurfaces just as Steph has left the street, meaning nobody gives a shit about Mickey getting torn in half. The Four Leafed Clover and Breelett Johansson do battle as Peg Leg Robinson ponders a return to the Professional Aussie Wrestling Federation (PAWF).

Meanwhile, Zeke (who's now been run over by Susan AND Steph) calls out for Karl's assistance, BUT KARL'S MORE INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING HIS DAUGHTER AND ZOMBIE WIFE, THE BASTARD!!!

CaptainWacky

From today's episode it seemed like they've just dropped the "nobody loves Zeke" story, as if him accepting that nobody loves him was the end of it. What a loser!

Remember a few months ago Toadie got a package from Connor with lots of Irish stuff, but they still never explained how he escaped from Robert and ended up in a different country...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Maybe he went on a round the world search for Dee (even though I'm not sure they ever met?!)

The bit in today's episode that was annoying (again) but unintentionally hilarious was near the end when Rachael freaked out that she wouldn't be able to go out with Angus anymore and he was like "oh and I might go to prison!" What a stupid bitch she is.

CaptainWacky

Janae is reaching previously untouched levels of hotness.

CaptainWacky

1) Janae
2) Elle - Maybe, bit skinny.
3) Steph - I've started to appreciate her lately.
4) Libby - Not quite up to her old standard yet.
5) Carmella - Pretty, but annoying character.
6) Rachel - See above and add flaring nostrils.
48858584) "Didge"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
1) Libby - I LOVE LIBBY KENNEDY AND I ALWAYS WILL
2) Elle - is very pale which is nice.
3) Janae - GIANTIC BREASTS
4) Rachel - Although she's getting REALLY annoying.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
What's the one Zeke's going out with? I didn't like her at first but now I do.

Also Oliver's mother is pretty hot. She's like Ramsey Street's Sarah Connor.

CaptainWacky

LOL, the bikini shop. Good times.

CaptainWacky

Wow, Janae's tits used to be small. Unbelievable!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Crikey... I guess she was quite young in that clip though. Maybe that's why I didn't like her much back then (or maybe because she was a cow?)

CaptainWacky

Looks like it was her first appearance (given that they don't know who she was.) LOL Serena's body was never found.