General Neighbours discussion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Rachel is a slut. :sarek:

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
"HEY WHY WONT YOU GO OUT WITH ME EVEN THOUGH IF ANYONE FOUND OUT IT WOULD RUIN YOUR ENTIRE CAREER.

WHY WONT YOU GO OUT WITH ME

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY?"

Such a selfish bitch.

CaptainWacky

He had no choice but to go to bed with her when she came back!

CaptainWacky

It was funny how Karl was all "fuck you, Zeke!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought they were going to cut down on the number of retarded plots since the "makeover"?

Do they really think Aussie kids will stop going to parties without their parents knowledge because the roof might spontaneously CAVE IN?!

And then they shove "Fitzy" in there as a volunteer firefighter! Okay, we get it, he's a new castmember.

CaptainWacky

And why the fuck was the wheelchair kid at a DANCE PARTY?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
LOL and he said he'd take care of Didge. What'd he do if someone tried it on with her? Run them over?

CaptainWacky

If he really wants to take care of her he should tell her that "Didge" is a retarded name.

CaptainWacky

Bridget. So yes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I love how they introduced those girls just to kill one and have the other end up with Zeke. What'd they do in another life to deserve that?

CaptainWacky

Just as Ringo was about to get laid too. :(

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
As if anyone gives a shit about Ringo.

The "morals" they're trying to put across in these episodes are even lamer and more transparent than usual.

If you go to a rave without your parents permission the roof will collapse and you will be trapped.

If you go to a rave and plan on dobbing on someone, the roof will collapse and you will die in agonising pain.

CaptainWacky

Maybe Karl will commission a terrible painting of Zeke and Rachel by the same "artist" who did the one of Mal, Billy and Libby, to make them feel part of the family.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
What about Darl and the sheep? Doesn't Karl love them all equally?!!

CaptainWacky

At the start of today's episode, when Karl and Libby are in the garden, WATCH OUT FOR LIBBY'S ASS!

CaptainWacky

IT WAS JUST A KISS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
ADDJJJGGG Rachel is such a selfish bitch.

"EVEN THOUGH I PROBABLY JUST DESTORYED YOUR ENTIRE CAREER FOREVER WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME I MEAN YOU CAN GET ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!!!!?!?????"