General Neighbours discussion

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Today's episode was really odd. It felt like Neighbours mixed with Skins, but minus all the sex. Great ending too.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I saw the ending coming when she asked what he did and didn't get an answer.

The girl Zeke kissed is actually quite cute. Well done Zeke!

Did Carmella and Marco have PREGNANT SEX? Eww.

CaptainWacky

Zeke was getting hard too, I'm sure.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't like the girl Zeke kissed.. her eyes are too far apart. Better than the blond cow though.

S'pose the ending was obvious.. but I was expecting a few episodes down the line he'd find out she was lying. I didn't think he'd be her teacher. Maybe this is why they brought up the Libby/Taj thing a couple of weeks ago, she'll probably end up "mentoring" Rachel through the whole teacher dating minefield.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yes John but you're forgetting that a female teacher sleeping with a male student is "AWESOME" but a male teacher sleeping with a female student is "SICK AND WRONG".

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
LOL, true. Well at least they're not making him a paedo like the guy who took pics of Serena.

CaptainWacky

It's Neighbours, do you really think they'd have sex? They'll just "pash" in the "abbo".

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
:)

carla_bonner_150.jpg

CaptainWacky

she actually looks young there

CaptainWacky

So?

CaptainWacky

WHAT ABOUT ELLE'S IMPROBABLE CAREER CHANGE, THEN?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's weird but they seem to always want at least one character in the series to be a reporter.

I like the blurbs in that thread, as well as the pics. I'm tempted to make a countdown of Neighbours spunky ladies.

sloppyworm

you say so to the response youre dumb... hahah so you are

and laura croft says she can talk fine.

hahaha
idiots you are.
gay ass motherfuckers. get a life.

CaptainWacky

It's weird but they seem to always want at least one character in the series to be a reporter.

I like the blurbs in that thread, as well as the pics. I'm tempted to make a countdown of Neighbours spunky ladies.

DO IT. That thread was lacking most of the newer ones. BUT DON'T INCLUDE BRIDGET.