General Neighbours discussion

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I didn't spot that, but I often only half watch Neighbours. All I can remember from today is the word "Rache!" And that's not really even a complete word.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Okay I only really started watching again this week after not watching for a while but when did Rachel go from slighty-too-young-but-really-hot to just a total bitch?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
When she became "old enough to find hot". Happens to all the girls (probably.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They've been applying the bitchification process for some time now. I suppose when Janelle left they didn't have anyone left to be the "judgmental" one, so they made Rachel it. Meanwhile, with Janelle's son Dylan gone, they made Zeke the "reactionary toughguy", although it worked a hell of a lot better with the actor who had rippling muscles and "look at me and I'll rip you in half" eyebrows.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, it was funny when Zeke was refusing to let Miranda see Susan. She should have just kicked his arse.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She should have said "here, hold this for a sec" and passed him the casserole, then laughed as he collapsed to the ground, flatted by a shepherds pie.

CaptainWacky

then killed him

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Meanwhile, Rachel's in the background complaining that Miranda's not doing it right, while Susan, Toadie and Ringo spaz out from their varying afflictions.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Holy shut Steph just BUUUUUUUURNED Libby.

"Teenage boys, did we really ever find them attractive?!"
"WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DID."

Fucking burn, Steph.

CaptainWacky

Zeke's gone into full bad boy mode and it's turning on the girls!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, all those muscles must help a bit as well.

Holy shut Steph just BUUUUUUUURNED Libby.

"Teenage boys, did we really ever find them attractive?!"
"WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DID."

Fucking burn, Steph.

I'm glad you mentioned that, the joke totally went over my head when I watched it.

CaptainWacky

Oh, because Libby fucks kids, right?

CaptainWacky

Yes, and the guy at the pool was all "hello there!" not knowing she's 16 (or not caring!?)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yeah they're totally gonna do it.

Who was that girl from a while back (IN NEIGHBOURS) who met this guy who took tons of pictures of her in bikinis and shit (and she was 15) and uploaded them to the internet an d then they found out and burnt all the pictures.

I think she might have died in the plane crash I dunno.

CaptainWacky

Serena? She was fit too, but annoying. Connor was boning her in the last days of her life.

Adam randomly appeared again today and had one line. The actor must have been under contract to appear a certain number of times or something.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I think Libby must be drugging Ben or something because not only was his gameboy the giantic grey brick from the early 90's, but it had no game in it when he was playing it hoooolllyy shhhiiiiit.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, I noticed that. Giving someone a twenty year old Game Boy with no game is surely child abuse, never mind the drugging.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, I still have mine... maybe she got it off Billy but he'd given the games to Dr. House?

Adam was in it for such a split second that by the time I looked and thought "oh, Adam said something!" he was gone. Did he actually appear or did they just dub a line in?

CaptainWacky

He was there.