Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOODBYE CHARAS

*Think his comment out*

I only read the beginning and ending sentence B)

I don't intend to waste my life in reading something that's pointless because and when the subject is pointless in itself. B)

Viva le Trolle B)

Then you missed the point you little DOPE. IF YOU DIDN"T READ IT GET STUFFED, TOAD. Your comments have no value here.

Dark_Temptation said:
Of course they don't. That's the point. Thanks for re-assuring B)

I'm talking to you, YOU SMUG PRICK. You really need to read posts before you comment on them you stupid SHIT. My little BASTARD, you have much to learn. You need to find a mentor so you can stop wasting space here on the boards with your mindless and witless posts. Right now you are currently being perceived as a cum gargling ass felcher by most of the board members.

Ah good. Who said I wanted to be any better? B)

Reputation is for those who can't handle life. B)

And don't get angry, it is but just mindless and witless posts. B)

I read through your entire post. Many times did I wish to stop reading, why? Because the entire thing was based on lies. I've been with charas since it was formed over 3 years ago. Maybe you spent a little time there, but you have got it all wrong.

Charas is a forum about game making and resources, not some country or political group. Some people express themselves through writing books, art, literature, well I express myself as an indevidual through making games. I enjoy doing it for this reason. Not once has charas tried to stop me from expressing my opinions, tried to put me under their thumb and submit to submission. They're a group of people, willing to help indeviduals, offer them support and guidence when making games and game related resources. Thats what charas is, and thats what it was designed for. The topics and ideas that are silenced at charas are those harmful to its targeted audiance. Topics trying to get someone to commit suicide or topics about gay christains can be harmful to the minds of some of our members. No one is silencing them from talking about such things, only to stop them talking about such things on privately owned space. No one forces you to go there, no one stops you from leaving, and no one stops your from posting such material elsewere. Perhaps you're talking about subjects that members disagree with you on. Perhaps you hate us because we don't agree with you. Is that enough of a reason to attack a site. Cannot we as indeviduals be entitled to our own opinions, to our own selves. Must we sacrifice our indevidualism to agree with you? No. As humans, we are entitled to our own opinions yet with keeping an open mind. Should charas be attacked because we do not agree with you? Should we have to sacrifice our own opinions to listen to yours? No.

Charas was built for a purpose, like I have stated before. Think of it as a restraunt. A restruant is designed as a place to order food and eat. Would you go to a restruant and ask to buy a ps2? I wouldn't think so. Now thinking of charas and why it was designed, would topics like gay christains fit its purpose? No. Its no differant than asking for that ps2. Charas doesn't lay out that gay christians are wrong and thus such topics are delted, they are deleted because charas was designed for other material.

Now, lets say you are right about charas. Would your current stratagy of sending people to spam and flame accomplish anything? Would it change the minds of charas members, would it change their opinions? It doesn't.

Will I allow charas to gag free speech? As long as there is breath in my earthly body, I assure you I will not.

On the otherhand, you're trying to stop us from speaking at all. You're completely destorying you're own purpose.

And as a closing statement. You have not offended me in anyway. Unlike you, I have an open mind, I respect people's opinions. If someone wants to think a certain way, thats their choice. If you want to think of me as a retarded basterd. Go ahead, thats your choice. My choice is to not give a damn about what someone else wants to think about me.

And as a closing statement. You have not offended me in anyway. Unlike you, I have an open mind, I respect people's opinions. If someone wants to think a certain way, thats their choice. If you want to think of me as a retarded basterd. Go ahead, thats your choice. My choice is to not give a damn about what someone else wants to think.
Hmm... Someone feels the need to establish that they don't care...

Ah, but you see, I only say that statement in replay to statements such as:

I for one do not care if you are offended either you little BASTARD.

If my original statement was heard, statments such as this would not have been made. If we're going to discuss a topic such as charas, I wanted to make that clear to everyone. Apparently, I was not clear enough originally. ;)

Mmmhmm.

You're doing something that most people have seen here before. You come in and post long, drawn-out arguments, and then state "I DON'T CARE!"

It's going to make people think that you do care.

Meh, I see what you mean. If you're not conviced mearly by me saying it, look through my posts. You'll know when I get offended because I'll start saying things like "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!"

But when that happens, the whole purpose of me being in this thread would be lost.

ScrotusRex said:
I'm talking to you, YOU SMUG PRICK. You really need to read posts before you comment on them you stupid SHIT. My little BASTARD, you have much to learn. You need to find a mentor so you can stop wasting space here on the boards with your mindless and witless posts. Right now you are currently being perceived as a cum gargling ass felcher by most of the board members.

Rex my love.... I'm sorry I missed you! We really must get together soon for tea or something.

;)
mm

I know better than to listen to a habitual liar.

Your just using philosophy as an excuse to be a cunt to people. Truth is. Raffles is a fascade. And outdated piece of equiptment that has only found "power" through the fear of users. Well more like flylike annoyance. Fact is you got nothing Raffle boy. You don't know truth from the excrements you leave on the floor.

You could have been good. But you went on and on. You ruined whatever point you may have had. Your mistake. Not ours. You can continue with your pointless banter but whats the point? Whats the point in careing? Have you fallen in love with us so much. Do you cry out "CHARAS!" in your lonely nights?

I need an honest answer from you now: its been bugging me for a long time... Why do you continue your attempted attacks on charas? Because he has nothing better to do in the boring monotiny he calls a life.

You talk about me in your sleep. Your love for me is without bearing to physical numbers. Admit that I am right. Squirm like the worm you are on the end of the hook.

Oh man, that is a burn. Dude, you just got burned. Burn, dude. Burn.
Darkfox said:
Your just using philosophy as an excuse to be a cunt to people.
Dude that is like the most awesome thing you've ever said.