Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOODBYE CHARAS

Lord Raffles said:
Bla bla bla all the crap what started the thread.
Hey Raffles, I'll strike you a deal. You STFU about Charas, and we'll give you a whole barrel of socks to masturbate with. Deal? :D

Lol internet said:
Hey Raffles, I'll strike you a deal. You STFU about Charas, and we'll give you a whole barrel of socks to masturbate with. Deal? :D

prhousewaresbountybigrollpaper.jpg

Lol internet said:
You know, that's another funny little flaw your Raffalian Lord has. If someone points out his mistakes, or asks him a question he can't answer, he never addresses it. He says a bunch of large words to make him look intellegent, dismisses everyone as fascists and waits for flames.

:laugh:

I'll bet ten bucks his smile is perpetual, like a grimace on a corpse.

(Twenty bucks says he goes for the green and red sock instead of the Bounty.)

missmanners said:
Rex my love.... I'm sorry I missed you! We really must get together soon for tea or something.

;)
mm

Ahh missmanners my darling... our paths will cross again and we will give them something to talk about, my dear. ;) I will bring the tea and cakes ok

/SR

ScrotusRex said:
Ahh missmanners my darling... our paths will cross again and we will give them something to talk about, my dear. ;) I will bring the tea and cakes ok

/SR

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY SCROTUMREX. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TIRED WE ARE OF HEARING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID LITTLE BASTARD

Dark_Temptation said:
I really don't how this relates to you B)

You like getting credit for everything bad that happens B)

True and proper trolling involves never slipping. With this post I PWN you :)

Enjoy the rest of your stay "asshat" :bigass:

Lol internet said:
Fail.

He's been preparing that for a long time.

What makes you think you have anything to do with it?

In fact:

Kijuki left because he's a weird fellow, and Moose left because his section to moderate was dead.
They wouldn't fall to you. Deflate your airfilled head already.

Ah, then you didn't see the email he sent me B) Well the email he sent Riff Raff :bigass:

And I was banned over at Charas only because you thought I was Raffles and now you're over here telling him how little impact he's been having.

So I must ask, how do you plan to have an orgasm whilst being assfucked so deeply?

I'm pondering it. Perhaps you've developed the anal Kegels enough to spontaneously ejaculate?

Suzuki...that's the fat guy, isn't it? He's like morbidly obese and you guys keep him around like some sort of trophy, the way the Comicon asshats worship Cory Fuka, right?