Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOODBYE CHARAS

Lol internet said:
Fail.

He's been preparing that for a long time.

What makes you think you have anything to do with it?

In fact:

Kijuki left because he's a weird fellow, and Moose left because his section to moderate was dead.
They wouldn't fall to you. Deflate your airfilled head already.

LIE: Osmose left because his section to moderate was dead

TRUTH: Osmose was beaten into submission by a combination of tactical brilliance, superior intellect and master cunning.

Osmose said:
...It's kind of sad that we can be beaten down by worthless troublemakers.

Lol internet said:
Fail.

He's been preparing that for a long time.

What makes you think you have anything to do with it?

In fact:

Kijuki left because he's a weird fellow, and Moose left because his section to moderate was dead.
They wouldn't fall to you. Deflate your airfilled head already.

LIE: Osmose left because his section to moderate was dead.

Osmose said:
...It's kind of sad that we can be beaten down by worthless troublemakers.

TRUTH: Osmose was beaten down to submission by a combination of tactical brilliance, superior intellect and master cunning.

LIE: Kijuki left because he's a weird fellow

Kijuki_Magazaki said:
To me this place is like an internet home, but then it gets as you grow up too complicated to live around somewhere where people seem to lose value of it.

TRUTH: The value that Charas once had I stole like a thief, and now Kijuki_Magazaki weeps for the loss of something that will never return.

victory1.jpg

PEOPLE OF CHARAS: WHEN I WAS KIND AND POLITE, YOU FLAMED ME.

WHEN I DEFENDED MY CLAIMS, YOU FLAMED ME.

WHEN I PRESENTED YOU WITH THE FACTS AND THE PROOF, YOU FLAMED ME.

WHEN I FLAMED BACK YOUR FLAMES, YOU ACCUSED ME.

WHEN I STOOD UP FOR UNIVERSAL JUSTICE, YOU BANNED ME.

WHEN YOU CONTACTED ME ON MSN A FORTNIGHT AGO AFTER SIX MONTHS OF ENFORCED 'PEACE', YOU REMINDED ME.

WHEN I RETURNED, YOU LONGED FOR ME.

WHEN CHARAS IS DESTROYED, YOU WILL LOVE ME.

WHEREVER YOU GO ON THE INTERNET, YOU WILL REMEMBER ME.

UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT WE DO IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE.

THE UNIVERSAL PERSUIT OF JUSTICE HAS NO QUARREL WITH YOU, BUT CHARAS MUST DIE!

AND WHAT DARKFOX COULD NOT ACHIEVE WITH A GUN TO THE TEMPLE I SHALL ACHIEVE WITH WORDS!

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

Yargh!

Lily livered land lubbar! Personally matey, I preferest women. But if ye like men, whatever floats yer boat.

Me don't care which hole ya shoot yer cannon into.

PEOPLE OF CHARAS: WHEN I WAS KIND AND POLITE, YOU FLAMED ME.

You were never kind or polite

WHEN I DEFENDED MY CLAIMS, YOU FLAMED ME.

You're claims were false and stupid to begin with.

WHEN I PRESENTED YOU WITH THE FACTS AND THE PROOF, YOU FLAMED ME.

They're only facts in your little made up world.

WHEN I FLAMED BACK YOUR FLAMES, YOU ACCUSED ME.

When in reality, we only flamed back your flames.

WHEN I STOOD UP FOR UNIVERSAL JUSTICE, YOU BANNED ME.

Universal justice? All you wanted was to be selfish and be able to post whatever you wanted on a forum that designed for a completely differant purpose.

WHEN I RETURNED, YOU LONGED FOR ME.

XD, the only thing we longed for was for you to shut up so we wouldn't have to listen to your stupidity.

WHEN CHARAS IS DESTROYED, YOU WILL LOVE ME.

What the hell are you smoking to think that we would ever love you?

WHEREVER YOU GO ON THE INTERNET, YOU WILL REMEMBER ME.

UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT WE DO IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE.

THE UNIVERSAL PERSUIT OF JUSTICE HAS NO QUARREL WITH YOU, BUT CHARAS MUST DIE!

No, you're throwing hissy fit because we banned you. Sure, you may wish to justify your actions with this 'universal justice', but all it is is a bunch of crap you made up. When will you get it through your thick skull that we don't want your 'help', and we don't want you around. You're just some mentally challanged punk on the internet who is too unsecure about himself that the moment someone doesn't like him, he whines like a little baby expecting everything to go his way.

We don't need you're help, we don't need your ideas, and we don't want you.

AND WHAT DARKFOX COULD NOT ACHIEVE WITH A GUN TO THE TEMPLE I SHALL ACHIEVE WITH WORDS!

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

You're words hold no power but that of simple annoyance.

What you're actions and bickering couldn't accompish in the past 6 months, we have accomplished with our own words at charas in a few days. We spoke out against our mods, and because of that new policies were set up, some mods lost their possitions, and some new ones arose. We are capable of changes and reforms at charas when we see fit. But we don't need you to do so.

jack said:
True and proper trolling involves never slipping. With this post I PWN you :)

Enjoy the rest of your stay "asshat" :bigass:

I quite don't get it B)

Judging from all the posts here, you guys don't even deserve the title "troll" B)

And judging from that other thread, you had to make several accounts because you kept, 'slipping'. B)

With this I OWN you.

Don't play with the big boys. You might end up getting owned B)

I don't know much about Jack's trolling but I *do* know he loves him some drama.

yarrr. Well tell me that there is not now some kind of strange affair goins on here If it aintin be Charas he be yappin about it is that fox feller, is that some lady or a guy?well me be not here long but seein as the lily livered son of a sea serpent be talkin sooo much about em, then thar must be sumthin fishy bout that.. if im not mistoken. er... mistaken.

OMG the "I'm a troll" troll.

fucking n00b asshat, here's a ticket for the clue bus...I'm not a troll

Lord Raffles said:
TRUTH: Osmose left because his section to moderate was dead.
LIE: Osmose was beaten down to submission by a combination of tactical brilliance, superior intellect and master cunning.

TRUTH: Kijuki left because he didn't feel it was his duty.
LIE: The value that Charas once had I stole like a thief, and now Kijuki_Magazaki weeps for the loss of something that will never return.

PEOPLE OF CHARAS: WHEN I WAS AN EVIL BASTARD, YOU FLAMED ME.

WHEN I MADE THINGS WORSE, YOU FLAMED ME.

WHEN I PRESENTED YOU WITH A WAVE OF TAROT CARDS AND KILLED ALL JOY IN CHARAS, YOU FLAMED ME.

WHEN I FLAMED CHARAS ITSELF, YOU SAVED YOURSELVES.

WHEN I STOOD UP FOR PAIN AND MISERY, YOU BANNED ME.

WHEN YOU CONTACTED ME ON MSN A FORTNIGHT AGO AFTER SIX MONTHS OF ENFORCED 'PEACE', YOU REMINDED ME OF MY MISTAKES. I DIDN't LEARN.

WHEN I RETURNED, YOU DISPISED ME.

WHEN CHARAS IS SAVED, I WILL STILL SOME FRIENDLESS LOSER.

WHEREVER YOU GO ON THE INTERNET, YOU WILL REMEMBER MY FALL.

UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT WE DO IS CLOAK OUR SHAME.

THE UNIVERSAL PERSUIT OF JUSTICE HAS NO QUARREL WITH ME, BUT I MUST GET A LIFE!

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO I WILL FALL
[/CENTER]

Don't look at me, I'm just a Raffles to reality translator.

Yes, I double posted. I didn't even read the rules, because I do not plan to stay one more day here.

Raffles, you need to find help, fast. You think you are god, but you are not.

You are a bastard, and nothing will change that. You are an emo lying in his bed hoping to be good at something. Well, Raffles, the only way you will ever be considered human is if you stop acting like a baby and admit that you messed up charas and left history there that will never be forgotten. These pests here can all go to hell. We know what you plan to do and we have several plans to stop it. What's the matter, Raffles, not strong enough to take down Charas yourself, so you get these guys to do it for you? Stop cutting yourself and find something to do other than sit on the computer destroying a forum that took 4 years to establish. I hope you burn in hell and your children eaten by wolves. Try and get yourself a life. Your "holy-ness" is a shadow you use to make us look bad when we are the victims. You joined charas and filled it with Nazi shit and started a tarot card fad. You just completely ignored those. If these Trolls are really "benefiting" the internet, they will see through your ruse and instead ban you. You are a cowardly loser cloaking your shame with your lies. It's all over your avatar too! Your "Phantom of the Opera" avatar just screams "I'm a shamefull man trying to hide my pain."

Die a horrible, painful death, Raffles.

Lol internet said:
Hey Raffles, I'll strike you a deal. You STFU about Charas, and we'll give you a whole barrel of socks to masturbate with. Deal? :D

That was funny. We dont talk about LungButterville over here, or care much one way or the other. Some of just went over to play and see what he was so knotted up in the panties about. Now you're here, and it's even more meaningless than when we went over there.

Except for how easy it is to troll you, which makes for a mild amusement, just go do your thing at your board.

Black hat said:
Yes, I double posted. I didn't even read the rules, because I do not plan to stay one more day here.

Raffles, you need to find help, fast. You think you are god, but you are not.

You are a bastard, and nothing will change that. You are an emo lying in his bed hoping to be good at something. Well, Raffles, the only way you will ever be considered human is if you stop acting like a baby and admit that you messed up charas and left history there that will never be forgotten. These pests here can all go to hell. We know what you plan to do and we have several plans to stop it. What's the matter, Raffles, not strong enough to take down Charas yourself, so you get these guys to do it for you? Stop cutting yourself and find something to do other than sit on the computer destroying a forum that took 4 years to establish. I hope you burn in hell and your children eaten by wolves. Try and get yourself a life. Your "holy-ness" is a shadow you use to make us look bad when we are the victims. You joined charas and filled it with Nazi shit and started a tarot card fad. You just completely ignored those. If these Trolls are really "benefiting" the internet, they will see through your ruse and instead ban you. You are a cowardly loser cloaking your shame with your lies. It's all over your avatar too! Your "Phantom of the Opera" avatar just screams "I'm a shamefull man trying to hide my pain."

Die a horrible, painful death, Raffles.
I can see someone missed several points entirely.