Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOODBYE CHARAS

No Raffie, our admins haven't even touched the registration button. Jesus, do you think only one person make those kinds of sigs? There's like about four people who do, get your facts straight before you start assuming, -.-

Yep, we don't have anything against TK. Actually we think some of you are not so bad, it's just Raffie over here who needs to di--I mean, go a way for a very long time.

Unique said:
Yep, we don't have anything against TK. Actually we think some of you are not so bad, it's just Raffie over here who needs to di--I mean, go a way for a very long time.

Yeah, we like most of you.

Lord Raffles said:
Translated: I've now ran out of steam.

Right or wrong, we know that the administration of Charas is now actively working against TK, either making alts or rubbish animated sigs, after officially telling its users not to.
Warxe, who you accuse of being the one who made that animation.
X_marks_the_Ed, who openly admits to being Black Hat.

Raffles, just do one thing, ok? Just one thing.

Admit that you were wrong.

If you can say those three words consecutively without quoting someone else or somehow using your endless loopholes to avoid saying it, then there may still be hope for you yet.

Lol Internet, those links won't work unless you're logged into charas, you may want to post their information right here on TK instead of linking to it.

DragonBlaze said:
Charas and its admins have noting against TK, we only have a problem with a handfull of its members, mainly you raffles.

Tell me DRAGONFART. This CHARAS and the admins. They have nothing against TK? I would ask you but one question. Who cares? Honestly. There must be better things they may do with their pathetic excuse for lives. If you have a problem with a 'handful' of TK members, then why are you here? You make absolutely no sense whatsoever but then again, I am not in the least bit surprised. If you deplore TK so much, leave. You do understand how truly simple this is yes? Go such this CHARAS' cock. Go there and leave us in peace.

''Go such this charas cock'' Interesting, never heard of that before..what exactly do you do when you 'such' charas' cock? Why not play by your rules, the web is for everyone. None's leaving until the time is right, and we feel like staying so we will until we have to go. So pipe down, will ya -.-

Unique said:
''Go such this charas cock'' Interesting, never heard of that before..what exactly do you do when you 'such' charas' cock? Why not play by your rules, the web is for everyone. None's leaving until the time is right, and we feel like staying so we will until we have to go. So pipe down, will ya -.-

Oooh! Taken down a peg I was for daring to display a typo. How fast do you type? 10 words per minute? I type that in probably a second. Now run along and speak of things you know of, like your favourite teddy bears and Barbie dolls?

SaintLucifer said:
If you deplore TK so much, leave. You do understand how truly simple this is yes? Go such this CHARAS' cock. Go there and leave us in peace.
oa048.jpg

SaintLucifer said:
Tell me DRAGONFART. This CHARAS and the admins. They have nothing against TK? I would ask you but one question. Who cares? Honestly. There must be better things they may do with their pathetic excuse for lives. If you have a problem with a 'handful' of TK members, then why are you here? You make absolutely no sense whatsoever but then again, I am not in the least bit surprised. If you deplore TK so much, leave. You do understand how truly simple this is yes? Go such this CHARAS' cock. Go there and leave us in peace.

Who cares you say? I was making the statement in responce to a false statement raffles made. I didn't just pull that out of my ass and post it up. I'm only posting it topics already made about charas, don't tell us to leave it alone when your members have started this shit. You're telling me to leave you in peace? I'm not the one bringing up all this shit about charas, so don't go crying to me about it. 'Some' of your members are being dumbasses and posting absolute nonsence about charas, as long as they do that, I'll be pointing out the falsness of their claims and their utter stupidity. And I wouldn't acuse me of wasting my pethetic life on this bored or in this topic, you're doing the same exact thing by arguing in this topic.

DragonBlaze said:
'Some' of your members are being dumbasses and posting absolute nonsence about charas, as long as they do that, I'll be pointing out the falsness of their claims and their utter stupidity. And I wouldn't acuse me of wasting my pethetic life on this bored or in this topic, you're doing the same exact thing by arguing in this topic.

With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant!

No?

It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your forum, are now mine.

Originally posted by Grandy
...Everyone at Troll Kingdom is right.

I've been watching how things go with Charas members over there, and though I don't know who eveyone is, I can say surely that you're ALL ACTING LIKE RAFFLES!

You go to a forum with no purpose other than anooying people who are there, with no good reason, remind you of someone? Everyone who is there, EVERYONE is acting childish, please, what's the point of it? Annoying them because a handfull of them annoyed us?

Wise words from Charalite Grandy...

I SHALL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN THE COMPLETE AND UTTER SURRENDER OF CHARAS AND ALL ITS INHABITANTS; WHETHER YOU WANT WAR OR NOT IS BESIDES THE POINT. THE MODERATORS OF CHARAS HAVE MADE IT QUITE CLEAR OF THEIR INTENTION TO TWIST THE TRUTH AND CONCEDE TO LIES AND DECEIT AS THE ONLY MEANS AT THEIR DISPOSAL. ARMED WITH TRUTH, JUSTICE AND HONOUR I SHALL NOT ONLY WIPE CLEAN THE SLATE OF YOUR CORRUPTION BUT ALSO RESSURECT IN IT'S PLACE A NEW IDEAL THAT SHALL TRANSCEND BEYOND THE BOUNDRIES OF WHAT YOU ONCE THOUGHT POSSIBLE.

THE END OF CHARAS IS COMING; WHAT I SAY HERE SHALL SOON BE FORGOTTEN, BUT WHAT I’LL DO WILL LIVE ON FOR A THOUSAND POSTS!

Raffles, let's get something start here..I myself am a mod of charas, and I have never once 'decieved' people as you so put it. You came at a bad time of charas, and that's something you fail to understand..yeah, so all of your threads were locked and then deleted..Big whoop..You've made plenty, possible better threads on other forums..no real lost.

Jesus christ, are you so fucking retarded that whatever you have to say needs to be bold just so it's blunt idiodicy can be hammered into peoples' brains?

You're really pitiful if this Charas place can make you so desperate. From what I've seen they're shitty.

bobmarley said:
Jesus christ, are you so fucking retarded that whatever you have to say needs to be bold just so it's blunt idiodicy can be hammered into peoples' brains?

You're really pitiful if this Charas place can make you so desperate. From what I've seen they're shitty.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE WRITTEN WORD.