Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOODBYE CHARAS

I speak with him on MSN. He's actually pretty laid back a guy.

You know him and his buddies took down Marilyn Manson's official forum? MM hasn't had much experience with trolls because he would get mad and post and get pwned ever time. :lol:

You're defending him? Sad, just sad. Then I guess you'll just have to go down alongside raffles. Afterwards, you will regret even hearing the name.

Raffles has tricked you all. He's a lonely.... lonely.... thing on this planet with no one to ever give him credit for anything. He feels unappreciated and lonely, so he attacks forums and hopes that will make up for it. But it won't. He thinks that by disturbing the peace and serenity of a random forum, he can become something. But, he won't. He's a dispicable character with no hope on this planet.

He lies about what happens on Charas. We are a peaceful community with open arms to anyone who needs help. But, Raffles needs to learn that Gay Christians and Nazi's are not topics everyone wants to talk about.

@Raffles: Just admit it. It's obvious.

Black hat said:
You're defending him? Sad, just sad. Then I guess you'll just have to go down alongside raffles. Afterwards, you will regret even hearing the name.

Raffles has tricked you all. He's a lonely.... lonely.... thing on this planet with no one to ever give him credit for anything. He feels unappreciated and lonely, so he attacks forums and hopes that will make up for it. But it won't. He thinks that by disturbing the peace and serenity of a random forum, he can become something. But, he won't. He's a dispicable character with no hope on this planet.

He lies about what happens on Charas. We are a peaceful community with open arms to anyone who needs help. But, Raffles needs to learn that Gay Christians and Nazi's are not topics everyone wants to talk about.

WHOOSH!

Again, you miss the point.

We're not defending Lard Ruffles.

We're making fun of you.

Black hat said:

Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

FBI parte due said:
WHOOSH!

Again, you miss the point.

We're not defending Lard Ruffles.

We're making fun of you.
Tell me this, if you don't defend him, does this mean you also don't agree with his moronic ideals?

"Hey guys, help me destroy this forum and remove it from the internet!"
"Why?"
"Because they are existing peacefully!"
"...and?"
"Because it's my white whale!"
"...why?"
"ZOMG YOU STUPID FASCISTS HELP ME TAKE THE DAMNED SITE DOWN"

You don't even have one good reason to remove us.

Lol internet said:
"Hey guys, help me destroy this forum and remove it from the internet!"
"Why?"
"Because they are existing peacefully!"
"...and?"
"Because it's my white whale!"
"...why?"
"ZOMG YOU STUPID FASCISTS HELP ME TAKE THE DAMNED SITE DOWN"

You don't even have one good reason to remove us.

I didn't ask for mediocrity.

I'll ask you again; what ideals are those, moron?

Well yes. But that's due to bad phrasing on my part, I think.
Well, surely as trolls there are good/bad reasons to troll?
Raffles doesn't have one good reason. Nay, he doesn't have a reason.

Lord Raffles said:
I didn't ask for mediocrity.

I'll ask you again; what ideals are those, moron?
When I said ideals I was specifically referring to your unnatural desire to have Charas down. Possibly a bad choice of words, but eh.

But anyway Raffles, just give me one, one good reason why Charas should be taken off of the internet forever.

Because I assure you you do not have one.

Lol internet said:
When I said ideals I was specifically referring to your unnatural desire to have Charas down. Possibly a bad choice of words, but eh.

But anyway Raffles, just give me one, one good reason why Charas should be taken off of the internet forever.

Because I assure you you do not have one.

This bad choice of words has resulted in every member of TK thinking you're a retard; how does that sound?

I often am tortured to reveal truths like this to people; would I explain to a retard what they are, and by doing so would the retard in question kill itself in knowledge of it's grotesque existence?

As Quasimodo would lament ‘Why wasn’t I made of stone like you?’

I like to think so.

Lord Raffles said:
This bad choice of words has resulted in every member of TK thinking you're a retard; how does that sound?

I often am tortured to reveal truths like this to people; would I explain to a retard what they are, and by doing so would the retard in question kill itself in knowledge of it's grotesque existence?

As Quasimodo would lament ‘Why wasn’t I made of stone like you?’

I like to think so.

I like how yer always spinnin' some kinda yarn to get out of answerin' a question that ya don't know a good answer to. :laugh: