Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOODBYE CHARAS

Howdy pardner said:
I like how yer always spinnin' some kinda yarn to get out of answerin' a question that ya don't know a good answer to. :laugh:

Lol, what do you expect, that's all he's capable of doing anyway :p

Howdy. It's ok to hide behind a false persona. Many pussies can be found on the internet.... especially Charas.

Every site has its pussies.

What a dark world it would be if there weren't any pussies...

Excluding yourself, DragonBlaze. A bunch of Charites have come here and have made mock accounts to hide who they are, but you haven't.

What I find amusing is the fact that Charas is doomed, no matter how many times it's legions of Dorks march to the River Tiber and throw themselves in, armor and all.

Anyone who defends Charas defends a degenerate youth that forgot it's values; this youth who found offense in swear words forgot itself. It forgot that it was justified to curse on the internet, since teacher and mommy weren’t looking. The magic element which gave birth to free mp3s and universial brotherhood was lost to these plebians.

Despite the possibilities, charas chose the path of mediocrity and lamness. It decided that its fate was best left in the hand of a band of international moderator fags who, with the cunning of pedophiles, tricked a youth to sacrifice the core values by which a youth separates itself from the elderly; namely the right to fuck, swear and drink alcohol.

Fear not, for help is at hand; Charas will die, that much is certain. The pain of a miserable existence shall soon be extinguished, and in its place the glorious ideal of heroism and victory shall replace it. Only then will Charas attain for itself the state of enlightenment that will pave the path for a brighter and holier future, devoid of meaningless spam.

Oh yes Charas I too have a definition for spam, contrary to the constraints of your official ideology; Charas is by definition a combination of spam, a mediocrity and a waste of cyberspace. It is my duty, as the physician of international justice to extract that spam as a doctor would remove cancer.

Messenger said:
Excluding yourself, DragonBlaze. A bunch of Charites have come here and have made mock accounts to hide who they are, but you haven't.

Yeah, I know. I think its rather stupid as well...

I pretty much know who's from charas, but I hardly know who any of them actually are, its kinda creepy in a sence.

Lord Raffles said:
What I find amusing is the fact that Charas is doomed, no matter how many times it's legions of Dorks march to the River Tiber and throw themselves in, armor and all.

Anyone who defends Charas defends a degenerate youth that forgot it's values; this youth who found offense in swear words forgot itself. It forgot that it was justified to curse on the internet, since teacher and mommy weren’t looking. The magic element which gave birth to free mp3s and universial brotherhood was lost to these plebians.

Despite the possibilities, charas chose the path of mediocrity and lamness. It decided that its fate was best left in the hand of a band of international moderator fags who, with the cunning of pedophiles, tricked a youth to sacrifice the core values by which a youth separates itself from the elderly; namely the right to fuck, swear and drink alcohol.

Fear not, for help is at hand; Charas will die, that much is certain. The pain of a miserable existence shall soon be extinguished, and in its place the glorious ideal of heroism and victory shall replace it. Only then will Charas attain for itself the state of enlightenment that will pave the path for a brighter and holier future, devoid of meaningless spam.

Oh yes Charas I too have a definition for spam, contrary to the constraints of your official ideology; Charas is by definition a combination of spam, a mediocrity and a waste of cyberspace. It is my duty, as the physician of international justice to extract that spam as a doctor would remove cancer.

Oh really, and tell me, what values have we 'sacrificed' by being a member of charas?

You have no right to tell us what OUR values SHOULD be. Everyone has a right to choose their own values.

And honestly, do you think spamming and trying to agrovate some members will 'destory' charas?

DragonBlaze said:
Oh really, and tell me, what values have we 'sacrificed' by being a member of charas?

You have no right to tell us what OUR values SHOULD be. Everyone has a right to choose their own values.

And honestly, do you think spamming and trying to agrovate some members will 'destory' charas?

Everyone has a right to choose their own values?

I therefore have the right to exterminate charas, since my values point in that direction.

Thank you for another justification for nihilistic destruction.

Lord Raffles said:
Everyone has a right to choose their own values?

I therefore have the right to exterminate charas, since my values point in that direction.

Thank you for another justification for nihilistic destruction.

You dumbass. Values are not the same as actions.

And again, you try and avoid questions that you have no good answers for...

DragonBlaze said:
You dumbass. Values are not the same thing as actions.

And again, you try and avoid questions that you have no good answers for...

I value the things that are worthwhile in this world; Charas is not worthwile, so there is no value in it. I therefore lay my claim, as an open activist, to put my life energy to the destruction of Charas.

Don't cry now Dragonblaze... you have TK now.

Charas was old anyway.

Come on raffles, admit it, deep down, you know you like charas. Kinda like that sibling that you say you hate, but actually don't. I'm often asked to babysit little kids. If one of two siblings has a toy that the other wants, the other one would rather that neither of them have the toy if they themselves don't have it. In the same way, you're just jeleous of charas and what we have, and what you can never have. So now, you'd just rather none of us have our peace and freedom since you can't have it anymore. But don't worry, when you grow up, you'll realize how wrong and foolish you were in your younger years. ;)

This whole thing isn't becoming as entertaining as I thought it would, but there's still time, and where there's time, there's hope.

Oh, and "Fear of a Black Hat"!

Rune_of_Punishment said:
I don't really care what you think, mod or not. I do not have to respect you or your authority in any way shape or form. Ask SaiKar to ban me if you want, I really don't give a crap. The fact of the matter is, he got all offended and started saying all kinds of crap and is acting like he is some godsend or some crap. It's annoying as crap, but apparently, it doesn't matter to Charas and it's "government." This is all politics, obviously. And I shall repeateth once more, STOP BRINGING YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH ME ONTO THE BOARD! You don't say anything when other people do the same crap I do. I'm obviously your main target. You have a problem with me, say it in front of everyone. Will I care, of course not. Your opinion means nothing to me anymore. You were once like a sister to me, but you changed along with your modship. Don't you dare delete this post, unless you're afraid that this will deface you.

SaiKar, one of the administrators, then wrote:

SaiKar said:
ENOUGH

And now you see why trolls target forums like this. You people are far too easy to divide and turn against one another, and all the while the people that discuss the destrucion of this forum laugh and lay back, not having to lift a finger.

...:laugh:

I've read through the thread and I've seen enought, Raffles, we just plain don't like you, no reason, but you annoy us, again, no reason, don't say there MUST be a reason because things doesn't work like that.

As for the Charas memeber who are here complaining, I'd suggest not to do this, as much of fun as it is to see Raffles whinning, it's getting boring and I believe it's going too far, if he comes to our forum, fine, but let's not go to other forums with the sole purpose of discussing with him.

That said, I'm gone.

Grandy said:
I've read through the thread and I've seen enought, Raffles, we just plain don't like you, no reason, but you annoy us, again, no reason, don't say there MUST be a reason because things doesn't work like that.

As for the Charas memeber who are here complaining, I'd suggest not to do this, as much of fun as it is to see Raffles whinning, it's getting boring and I believe it's going too far, if he comes to our forum, fine, but let's not go to other forums with the sole purpose of discussing with him.

That said, I'm gone.

And you registered to post this because...?

Warxe_PhoenixBlade, moderator from Charas forum is a fucking retard. Why? Because he and Black Hat are the same user, and here is how we know:

This is the signature that Warxe_PhoenixBlade uses on charas:

zw23.gif

compare it with Black Hat's signature:

animX1%20Raffles%20would%20be%20so%20pissed.gif

THEY'RE EVEN THE SAME SIZE IN PIXLES AS WELL AS STYLE, RETARD!

YOU MAKE THIS TOO EASY!

Lord Raffles said:
Warxe_PhoenixBlade, moderator from Charas forum is a fucking retard. Why? Because he and Black Hat are the same user, and here is how we know:

This is the signature that Warxe_PhoenixBlade uses on charas:

zw23.gif

compare it with Black Hat's signature:

animX1%20Raffles%20would%20be%20so%20pissed.gif

THEY'RE EVEN THE SAME SIZE IN PIXLES AS WELL AS STYLE, RETARD!

YOU MAKE THIS TOO EASY!
The funniest part is that your so delightfully wrong.
It's hilarious!

Lol internet said:
The funniest part is that your so delightfully wrong.
It's hilarious!

Translated: I've now ran out of steam.

Right or wrong, we know that the administration of Charas is now actively working against TK, either making alts or rubbish animated sigs, after officially telling its users not to.