Goodbye

Mirah

I love you
A8312E-md-b.jpg

Mandi

NeonMercuryASH said:
Your mom will have to get over it. It's not like you harmed the dogs.

Unfourtunately, she won't see it that way. It will be all our fault. That's how my mother is, there is never an accident, it's always someones fault.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate your kind words.

Oh and guys, please quit jacking my thread...

Cluckyx

more cookies please?
I'm going to split this post into two parts:

Part 1

The person behind the post
------------------------------------------
I'm so sad for you loss. It's never nice to have to put animals down but your situation is off the scale. There's nothing that you can do now and if your mother finds the dogs more important than her daughters safety from a batshit dog then there is something very wrong with this world.
All the same, condolences as to what must be a shocking and horirble affair.
Also on the plus side (if there can be such a thing) At least Shaquille was old anyway when this happened and had enjoyed a long life before it.

Part 2

The TKer
------------------------------------------
owned4.jpg

Captain Jack

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[Miranda}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm very sorry and saddened to hear about your beloved pet. :( Remember the good times you've had. That's how I like to remember my pets that have passed.

Shal

Miranda, I am so sorry to hear of this, and I know how hard it is to have to lose a companion and have to put another down. My thoughts are with you and I hope that some how this time your mother understands.

{{{{{{{{{ Miranda }}}}}}}}}}

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Sorry aboot the dogs.
it does seem a very spectacular chain of events.

I suggest a less, violent breed of dog next time.
wild and crazy and menecing might be 'cool" but you also take a much higher risk of these types of things happening.
Look at your choice in relationships the same way.

Although, I have one question,
Shaquille? You named a dog after that retard?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
So sorry to hear about your loss. It's very hard emotionally to have to put down a pet for any reason. I've had to do it with one dog that became emotionally unstable and turned vicious and dangerous. The problem with the dogs who turn vicious is that eventually they challenge you for authority and you are next on their list. This is not an easy time for you. Please accept my condolences.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
shit! I made a carma-typo!

{{{{{{{Miranda}}}}}}} You have a PM

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
that's because I am a slow typer (2 finger system)

Virginia

losing a pet sucks, it may be best to break it to your mother over hte phone so she has some time to get used to the idea before she comes home.