Goodbye

Mandi

God, I so hate doing this. I hate lying to my mother this way. She's so happy right now, and I don't want to fuck it up. I don't know how i'm going to break it to her. This is very stressful. She just asked me how all the dogs are doing, and I said, "oh they're fine." Dammit, why'd this happen now?????

Virginia

I understand you hate lying, but you said yourself that she'll blame you either way. do you really want to compound that by lying to her? she'll only feel deceived/betrayed that way.

Mandi

She's on vacation, and I don't want to ruin it for her. I don't know what to do at this point. FUCK!

Sendell

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Terrible shame about your dog Miranda. By my side of view you should probably phone your mother and start crying (If you think that might soften her up a bit) then tell her that your beloved dog is dead.

Berronman

Fuck you Miranda and fuck yor dead dog in the ass.
Dogs are better off dead. I don't give a shit about your relatianship with your mother and neither does anyone else here. Fuck off and get some guts.

Mandi

Um i'm sorry. Can you say something intelligent next time? I don't understand moron.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
The Question said:
Aw, that sucks. :(

If it'll make you feel better, give me your number and I'll call and commiserate in a more in-person kind of way. :(

Don't bother. TQ will grill you on your dog's respective colors and use the incident to confirm his assertion that black people aren't worth a shit.

Mandi

I find it really funny how people post in this thread to try to hurt me. It doesn't really work, so why not just give up?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Because The Question is an asshole for one and your avatar is the spitting image of my ex-mother in law for another, that's why.

Mandi

He's only an asshole on here. In real life he's actually quite a nice guy, and as for my av. It was part of a joke.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You're mother will cry for days because you didn't take care of the dogs.

Mandi

That's ok, she'll get the fuck over it. I don't really like my mother anyways.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Then why did you start this thread?

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man
Good luck with your mother, Miranda.

So sorry to you have to go through this. I have five dogs and don't look forward to the day one of them dies.

Hang in there!

LoP

Mandi

Well, we've decided to tell her on Thursday when she flies into Portland. Depending on whether or not she brings a friend home, she could be home friday or be another couple days.......I hope she decideds to bring Kim along.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
You should just put your mother down, if you hate her so much.