Greatest trolls

Tyrant

Name 3 trolls, in no particular order, whom you believe to be the greatest.

Such a term is subjective, of course; each person has their own charisma which might entice you to vote for them. Here are mine:

JillianBacardi, Lord Raffles, VKD

Friday

Bazinga!
Skinofevil, Jillian, and me. :bigass:

The last was a joke, btw...

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
willszenith (you guys probably don't remember him), SBV, and I reserve the last spot for a later date.

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Skin and Decker were always on the top of my list. For the third, I'd have to say Red Wacker, if only for the money scam.

I miss the old TK. Che, Johnny, Skin, Batboy, Decker, hell even Storm and Fenris.

The Question

Eternal
Skinofevil, Storm Rucker and Tamar Garish.

Tyrant

Tamar is trolls well in the way a knife cuts through already warm butter.

Skin - for the past. His alter-ego isn't bad either WHEN he pays attention to this place.

Jillian - Even though I really hate that woman, the fact that she is able to get under so many people's skin is worthy of a mention.

Third...well...that would be for someone I haven't figured out yet.
-SB

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
A lot of old school names here I never had the fun of posting with. So I'll go with the newer generation.

Coyote_Ugly: Led five hidden troll boards and we got a fuckton more trolling done there than I've ever done for this shithole. Isn't afraid to play dirty or hurt anyones feelings. It should also be noted that there are a fair number of members who believe that Coyote_Ugly and Blondie are the same poster controlled by Blondie.

Number_6: Isn't a troll in the destructive sense but is a massive pain in the ass for any staff member he's discussing policy with. More of a social gadfly.

Jillian: She brought a whole new level of crazy to TK we hadn't seen before.

RWC

Bitchslapsmitty, Thug Angel and SaintLucifer

The amount of Charisma, wit, passion and repartee between those three will go down in the annals of troll history.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I have to go with three from Yahoo. Asianman, William Lerddd, and Bri bri.

Aurian

The Witch
wow, im feeling the generationgap..

Greatest trolls:
Skin of Evil
Che - even though i thought he sucked. He had inventive duals though
Decker- good looking troll. miss him around.

Now i prefer Shatna "the Troll"
"-LOOK AT MY WORK I'M SO GREAT DID I MENTION I LIKE LESBIANS?"

:p

Friday

Bazinga!
Yeah, I was gonna say Number_6, also. When he's in gadfly mode, he can convince eskimos to buy ice, I swear. ;)

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Of the trolls I've seen in action,
And I define troll as gatting a reaction,
Jillian, St Lucifer, gagh, Wacky, TQ, Wordin, tamar and any admin on another board that goes Egotastic in demeritting members of their own board.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Friday said:
Yeah, I was gonna say Number_6, also. When he's in gadfly mode, he can convince eskimos to buy ice, I swear. ;)

Just because he's good at trolling you because you have a crush on him doesn't make him a good troll.

Neil

Out of the closet
I deny the existence of any and all trolls.

Ain't nuthin' gonna break-a my stride.