Greatest trolls

Friday

Bazinga!
Blindgroping:

A) I'm waaay past having crushes, dear.

B) Number_6 has a keen power of reason and logic, as does TQ. They can debate anyone into a corner. And when it comes to board policy, Number_6 has done that on more than one occasion.

And why all the hate, all of a sudden?

Aurian

The Witch
Just because we dont look like John Bauer creations doesnt mean we arent trolls ;)

Even me.. :p *Angel with hidden horns*

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Friday said:
Blindgroping:

A) I'm waaay past having crushes, dear.

B) Number_6 has a keen power of reason and logic, as does TQ. They can debate anyone into a corner. And when it comes to board policy, Number_6 has done that on more than one occasion.

And why all the hate, all of a sudden?
Hate? Where?

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Aurian said:
Now i prefer Shatna "the Troll"
"-LOOK AT MY WORK I'M SO GREAT DID I MENTION I LIKE LESBIANS?"

:p

You are SO gonna get a spankin'...

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Tamar is trolls well in the way a knife cuts through already warm butter.

I've had my moments. Still do, just in less obvious ways. ;)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
I've had my moments. Still do, just in less obvious ways. ;)

Do you 'troll' people by running over their toes with that fucking wheelchair you pathetic cripple? I have a suggestion. Take yourself to the nearest hill and roll down it in your wheelchair. Make certain there are plenty of sharp rocks at the bottom. This cripple is so useless she tried to hang herself once when attempting to end her life but she just could not reach the rafter around which she hoped to place the rope. Damn that must have sucked. BITCH? Give me the rope and I shall assist you. Either that or I shall ROLL you off the side of a cliff. *points at the useless cripple and laughs* I am going to visit my parents soon. Since my grandmother died, there is a wheelchair in their backyard shed. I shall grab it and attempt to be like you. A fucking useless cripple.

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
Do you 'troll' people by running over their toes with that fucking wheelchair you pathetic cripple? I have a suggestion. Take yourself to the nearest hill and roll down it in your wheelchair. Make certain there are plenty of sharp rocks at the bottom. This cripple is so useless she tried to hang herself once when attempting to end her life but she just could not reach the rafter around which she hoped to place the rope. Damn that must have sucked. BITCH? Give me the rope and I shall assist you. Either that or I shall ROLL you off the side of a cliff. *points at the useless cripple and laughs* I am going to visit my parents soon. Since my grandmother died, there is a wheelchair in their backyard shed. I shall grab it and attempt to be like you. A fucking useless cripple.
How noble of you, proud Canadian-Brit.

I tell you this; you should hope that you confine your vitriol to simply posting on TK, because if I ever smell a possibility of harming you in real life, I might take it, and not be responsible for my actions.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
How noble of you, proud Canadian-Brit.

I tell you this; you should hope that you confine your vitriol to simply posting on TK, because if I ever smell a possibility of harming you in real life, I might take it, and not be responsible for my actions.

BRING IT. Threatening me are we?? *points at the cripple's saviour and laughs*

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
BRING IT. Threatening me are we?? *points at the cripple's saviour and laughs*
Oh no, I'm simply informing you of possible consequences.

Remember this gem?

SaintLucifer said:
Whoa!! Now this is some serious shit here. Who is this FBI person and why is everyone talking about all of this in DAYCARE? MESSENGER? Take EXTREME care who you claim I am. I mean EXTREME care. This could backfire on you. I have no idea who this 'DEBBIE' person is nor have I ever mentioned her in ANY of my posts. Allow her to look. Your hatred for me is so strong strong you would have the authorities involved? I am astonished!

Here it is in bold letters alright?

TAKE CARE TO ENSURE THAT I AM WHO YOU CLAIM I AM. IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE DEVASTATING.

I will need to speak to one of the Admins about this claim of his. Trouble may transpire if this path of MESSY's continues. I knew he hated me with a passion but this has gone too far now. I no longer find it a laughing matter. He is speaking some serious shit.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR CLAIMS MESSENGER?
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=742385&postcount=11

Yours goes beyond tasteful trolling. Hell, it goes beyond trolling, and into the zone of a child insulting a widow because he has no original thought in his head other than the desire to be obnoxious.

Take care that you do not cross over into my domain. The consequences could be devastating.

Trouble may transpire.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:

Remember this gem?

Yours goes beyond tasteful trolling. Hell, it goes beyond trolling, and into the zone of a child insulting a widow because he has no original thought in his head other than the desire to be obnoxious.

Take care that you do not cross over into my domain. The consequences could be devastating.

Trouble may transpire.

Excellent! I was waiting for you to bring up that post. Now then. Where does it say I would bring harm to your person?? Nowhere.

Now let's take a looksee from yours shall we?

Therein lies the difference between you and I. I was smart enough not to be specific. You were too stupid. You actually said you would harm me. I said no such thing to you. Read that wonderful post again. Duh? Anyway, I look forward to any opportunity you may have to 'harm' me. *points at you and laughs* You can wheel that crippled cunt right over here with you if you so desire.

By the way, I am curious about her wheelchair. Is it just for straight cripples or is it for spastics also? I would guess the latter. Does she have electonic controls? Does she shake when she talks? Mwaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:

Remember this gem?

Trouble may transpire.

Excellent! I was waiting for you to bring up that post. Now then. Where does it say I would bring harm to your person?? Nowhere.

Now let's take a looksee from yours shall we?

Tyrant

Messenger said:
if I ever smell a possibility of harming you in real life, I might take it,
Then again, I might summon a meteor to crash down upon your skull right now.

Bitch, don't try it, because I've been doing this far longer than you, and much better than you.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Then again, I might summon a meteor to crash down upon your skull right now.

Bitch, don't try it, because I've been doing this far longer than you, and much better than you.

If it pleases you to believe so, then so be it. Why not ask your fellow TK'ers which of those two threatens bodily harm? You are free to ask. You see the difference? I have angered you to the point you have threatened my person. The same cannot be said for you. I threatened no one physically. You attempted to tell the others that was a physical threat. I am certain they were puzzled, attempting to find out where I did so. Too late.

Much better you say? Why I have destroyed you three times tonight alone. By the way, how're the comic books coming along? They make good reading material? That avatar. Is that your favourite HERO? *points at you and laughs heartily*

Where'd that crippled whore TAMAR go to?? I want to run some wheelchair jokes by her.

Tyrant

I really read your post. Honest.

The Question

Eternal
You actually read that shit? What'd you do, swallow something you needed to heave back up? That's about the only thing StainLudicrous's posts are good for, to induce vomiting.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Maybe I'll just contact Rogers Cable Inc. and ask them about the loser who harasses and threatens the handicapped on BBS forums with the IP 69.198.203.84

I wonder what they would think of that?

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:
Maybe I'll just contact Rogers Cable Inc. and ask them about the loser who harasses and threatens the handicapped on BBS forums with the IP 69.198.203.84

I wonder what they would think of that?
SOMEONE SET SAINTLUCIFER UP TEH BOMB!!1