Guys

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You guy's threads and posts are sucking majorly. Improve or I'll be back.

Stick that fake E stuff too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Except it should be plural possessive - guys'.

I seem to make typos when typing posts using the cell phone and tablet.

Auto correct is a troll.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Agreed.

We need to lure some more of the EIers back over here.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
That would be good. But it's true. phones have become the new laptop, especially with the new models packing 64 gig Rom and 2 gigs of ram and a six inch screen. We put up with fat fingering because they also come packing their own internet. The word " Hand held " is back. What a joke!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You guy's threads and posts are sucking majorly. Improve or I'll be back.

Stick that fake E stuff too.

Why don't you fuck yourself in the face with that fake E?

Guess you couldn't stay away long, eh :snicker: Gear knew you were full of shit from the getgo, now so do I :bigass:

Hey, at least you got fake CU to keep you company.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Little jack on the attack! :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It isn't even Jack. Its whatever is f'ing Jack now. Walking around with that stuck up his bum puts him in a very foul mood. I'd pity him except he does this kind of thing to himself deliberately often.

If I hang around here this year, I will not engage with whatever is pretending to be Jack either.

Is EI still around?

jack

I suspected you were full of shit, now I know it :bigass: :whines "I'm not even going to be here in 2016, see you in 2017: when Gear nailed your ass. Just like your fake dual daughter. Why don't you trot her on out to prove me wrong while you're at it?

Didn't know you like anal so much Fake E.

:laughing:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It isn't even Jack. Its whatever is f'ing Jack now. Walking around with that stuck up his bum puts him in a very foul mood. I'd pity him except he does this kind of thing to himself deliberately often.

If I hang around here this year, I will not engage with whatever is pretending to be Jack either.

Is EI still around?

Bum?

Heh.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

13247.imgcache.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
^This probably sounded better in his native African tongue.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have to question your motives. Are you being complete asshats because you want to be on a message board all by yourself? There used to be a guy post on this board who was similarly insane. I found his website where he played all the parts of all the posters he'd encountered at TK. He was the board owner, the moderators, and had toons by every name. Every post was a snipe and counter-snipe. Don't know if his board is still around. Hopefully he realized he could chat with all his different personalities for free in the comfort of his own bathtub. You can too.

jack

You're the one that said you were leaving because Gear got all up in your shit. It's such an old tired routine. Leave, or don't, who fucking cares? Just leave the travel slideshow for your afternoon tea with your friends please. I liked the old (real) E better tbh.

Don't play such a victim, and you won't feel like one.

jack

and I just want to warn you about walking around in my karma box. Tread very carefully. If you can't say it to my face, don't bother. I'm still 10 to one on reds so I owe you ten, fake E.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
and I just want to warn you about walking around in my karma box. Tread very carefully. If you can't say it to my face, don't bother. I'm still 10 to one on reds so I owe you ten, fake E.

You're a fine one to talk. All you do is neg me with 8th grade cupcakeer bullshit. In fact, I've met 8th grade cupcakeers who act better than you do. So don't talk about her negging you when you do the exact same goddamned thing.

Or at least you did until I started publishing them out front where everyone could see you fling shit like a monkey. Then you stopped.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Gear doesn't even come into the equation unless he is the one driving this Jack toon.

What Jack owes me is eight years of soul kisses. This incarnation of Jack has no soul. Release my Jack.