Guys

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
[video=youtube;7NFY0Q9RDiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NFY0Q9RDiE[/video]

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Barefoot and in the kitchen is where she's been. As you should be.

I'll think about letting her talk to you as long as you swear not to give her any crazy ideas.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Go fuck yourself, fake E.

Fucking hypocrite.

Am I? Maybe I am. I've decided to retire and marry my man friend. He is Christian, Republican, and a gun owner. Things I'm anti on. But, he's an artist, he cooks, and he loves his daughter like I love mine. He's a little younger than me so maybe he'll last longer.

All that really means is what little time I have for TK will be allocated for other purposes.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: well fake E, That's as good a made up ending as any I guess. Congratufuckinglations.

Be seeyin' ya :lol:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
:bigass: well fake E, That's as good a made up ending as any I guess. Congratufuckinglations.

Be seeyin' ya :lol:

You're just mad because you won't be invited.

jack

I'm not mad about anything ms. pissypants. Besides it's a wedding in your mind, a place where I already live rent-free..... :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Look at little jack... trying to get attention from the grownups. :bigass:

jack

jack

What the toon doesn't get (or rather hopes we don't get) is that not only was it obvious when the account(s) were handed over, I was there :D :lol: :bigass:

So you know, go be your bad little self fake CU...no one cares lol

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Of course you were, jack. ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
13261.imgcache.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
LOL. Yeah, I'll tell her.

jack

[youtube]Ypkv0HeUvTc[/youtube]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
E, not to sound nasty or hurt you, but isn't this about the time, he starts screaming and calling you, " Pig Princess"?

I know. The Miss Pissypants took me by surprise.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He better get busy on those hot half naked men wearing kilt pics. The hole he's been digging is deep already and he's barely started.