Guys

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Do us all a favor and go away, fake E. You know, like you threatened to when Gear busted your chops. You're such a fucking fake. Were we supposed to get all teary eyed over your bullshit?

Guess what?

jack

You're a fine one to talk. All you do is neg me with 8th grade cupcakeer bullshit. In fact, I've met 8th grade cupcakeers who act better than you do. So don't talk about her negging you when you do the exact same goddamned thing.

Or at least you did until I started publishing them out front where everyone could see you fling shit like a monkey. Then you stopped.

Get up off your knees, I came already :bigass:

jack

Gear doesn't even come into the equation unless he is the one driving this Jack toon.

What Jack owes me is eight years of soul kisses. This incarnation of Jack has no soul. Release my Jack.

Did the Pewter Queen have a miscarriage, or is that just the better part of fake CU running down your leg?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'll bet I could count the number of 60+ yr old American women in Texas who use the term 'bum' to refer to someone's ass on one hand and still have five fingers left.

Fail.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Do us all a favor and go away, fake E. You know, like you threatened to when Gear busted your chops. You're such a fucking fake. Were we supposed to get all teary eyed over your bullshit?

Guess what?
Gear is a non sequiter. That persona has largely been easily ignored.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Get up off your knees, I came already :bigass:

I hear some guys, especially little fat guys like you, do come when they get buttfucked.

Wow, you're such a nasty little jew. I thought you weren't speaking to me anymore...

Blondie

The Peroxide Jihad
I think Jack has been smoking de mary jane.

jack

Way to do what you're told, fake CU :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Way to confuse people as to what you mean, little jack.

jack

I tell you what to do, and you do it.

Way to go, tiny dancer.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
LOL

I think not.

Why don't you neg me some more so I can post it out front?

:D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:D

jack

jack

Go away, fake E.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Eat your vegetables, Jack-toon.