Gwyneth Paltrow

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It seems like only yesterday that her mother Blythe Danner was 48, and not doing osteoporosis pill commercials, and Gwynnie was a mere teenager being groomed by the predator Harvey Weinstein. Where has the time gone?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
“This candle started as a joke between perfumer Douglas Little and GP,” reads the website. “The two were working on a fragrance, and she blurted out, “Uhhh..this smells like a vagina’ — but evolved into a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent. (That turned out to be perfect as a candle.)”
She always seems like she's just on the edge of coming out and explicitly stating that it's all a grift, but never actually does.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There is an article somewhere that says she had people sniffing her vagina when they were making that candle. Like a fucking boss!

Mirah

I love you
Was the candle encased in glass? I had that happen to me once. DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT ONE VAGINA EXPLODING CANDLE PEOPLE!

Does it smell like gingerbread tho?

MODMAN

I honestly can't recall a single thing she's done that I've enjoyed. Although, I have enjoyed Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck in various roles.

Chris Martin on the other hand is simply terrible.

I wonder if they do penis candles as well? Guy brings a hot piece back to his apartment. While he fixes her a drink, he introduces her to his latest purchase: "hey - check out this candle - it's 'This smells like my penis' "

/ night

Of course roles reversed, it'd be cute & sexy if a girl showed a guy her vagina candle wouldn't it? Sexist hypocrisy ...

:mad: