Gwyneth Paltrow

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HAPPY 48TH BIRTHDAY GWYNNIE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It seems like only yesterday that her mother Blythe Danner was 48, and not doing osteoporosis pill commercials, and Gwynnie was a mere teenager being groomed by the predator Harvey Weinstein. Where has the time gone?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Time has made my belly large, my hair thin, my beard white and my hands wrinkly, time can get fucked.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well it has already exploded on Be Affleck, Brad Pitt and Chris Martin... HOW MUCH MORE CARNAGE WILL IT WREAK BEFORE IT IS STOPPED?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
“This candle started as a joke between perfumer Douglas Little and GP,” reads the website. “The two were working on a fragrance, and she blurted out, “Uhhh..this smells like a vagina’ — but evolved into a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent. (That turned out to be perfect as a candle.)”
She always seems like she's just on the edge of coming out and explicitly stating that it's all a grift, but never actually does.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There is an article somewhere that says she had people sniffing her vagina when they were making that candle. Like a fucking boss!

Mirah

I love you
Was the candle encased in glass? I had that happen to me once. DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT ONE VAGINA EXPLODING CANDLE PEOPLE!

Does it smell like gingerbread tho?

CaptainWacky

At least it didn't explode inside a vagina.

MODMAN

I honestly can't recall a single thing she's done that I've enjoyed. Although, I have enjoyed Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck in various roles.

Chris Martin on the other hand is simply terrible.

I wonder if they do penis candles as well? Guy brings a hot piece back to his apartment. While he fixes her a drink, he introduces her to his latest purchase: "hey - check out this candle - it's 'This smells like my penis' "

/ night

Of course roles reversed, it'd be cute & sexy if a girl showed a guy her vagina candle wouldn't it? Sexist hypocrisy ...

:mad:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Looking like this at 40, not too bad
850cc65946c4cb436cf96169e0699b30.jpg

CaptainWacky

Except for her vagina.