Gwyneth Paltrow

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought Apple was like eight.

Mirah

I love you
Why do I want this?
Why?
I mean, like really why am I thinking if I could drop $75 to have a candle that smells like GP's vagina?

Friends and family would come to visit
Totally the scent I would have out
maybe with some vanilla
not sure

I could give it as a gift
Here you go
Here is GP's vagina

The Question

Eternal
Seriously, the hell is wrong with you? Nothing needs to smell like Live Action Olive Oyl's hoo-hoo. There's no attraction to that. There's no reason for you to buy that. What were you even thinking?

Mirah

I love you
Its kind of a joke
You could figure that out by clicking on the link
I mean I did, just to find out more info
not because I really really wanted to buy it or anything

The Question

Eternal
Oh, I assumed that. But then, I also assumed that the whole company was a joke. Somebody stood a broom on end, put clothes on it and called it an actress. Then it started a company called Poop, or Swoop, or whatever. The whole thing has been one very long joke.

CaptainWacky

Why do I want this?
Why?
I mean, like really why am I thinking if I could drop $75 to have a candle that smells like GP's vagina?

Friends and family would come to visit
Totally the scent I would have out
maybe with some vanilla
not sure

I could give it as a gift
Here you go
Here is GP's vagina

BUY TEN.

Mirah

I love you
I think that is a good idea.

"blend of geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed that puts us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth.”

"This candle started as a joke between perfumer Douglas Little and GP — the two were working on a fragrance, and she blurted out, ‘Uhhh … this smells like a vagina,'”

Apparently it sold out within hours on the first test run.

The article also talked about things that should not be put into ones vagina that Goop also sold.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So it started out as a joke... at what point did it STOP being a joke?

CaptainWacky

GOOP is deadly serious.

SAUSAGEMAN

fp68iDQ.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Does it cost more than a test kit? ($3K)

CaptainWacky

She doesn't want Contagion to happen for real.

source.gif

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop team smelled her vagina to ensure candle was authentic
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop gurus got deadly serious when it came to sniffing out scents for the actress’ bonkers This Smells Like My Vagina candle – even checking out the real thing.

The Oscar winner’s chief designer and head of merchandise, Shaun Kearney, tells Closer he and his team got up close and personal to make sure the flamer really did smell like his boss’ genitals.

“We all live and breathe these products,” he says. “The Goop office is unlike any workplace in the world. You will find staff sitting at their desk with a bunch of needles in their face or wearing a necklace vibrator while discussing which sex toys gave them the best orgasm that weekend. It’s the most hilariously wonderful and crazy environment.

“For the Goop team, smelling Gwyneth’s vagina became just another day at the office! She’s the ultimate embodiment of the brand, and that means ensuring its authenticity with the products.”

lol

CaptainWacky

GWYNIE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH AS ALWAYS.

O7k2XQy.jpg