Hambil has heart attack!

VKD

Banned

Tyrant

Good thing that Eggs hasn't shared this IP with them. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to glance at that and tell Hambil that he has to get off of his fat ass and stop getting heart attacks. It would be tragic if he died, but he hasn't. So stop spending so much time at the Internets, old man! Recover and get well soon so you can continue to act like a numpty.

Friday

Bazinga!
I say it again, Hambil. You are in my prayers. Get better.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fuck him.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Get well soon, Hambil

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
missmanners said:
If I find out you aren't following Dr's orders my dear rodent, I will phone you.

That is a threat.

;)
mm

Yeah, and if she phones you Hambil, don't accept a dinner date. Just ask RobL about that.

Lord Raffles

Hambil said:
Saturday night at around 7pm I had a heart-attack. I need to focus my energies of some other things than bulletin boards right now, but I will miss you all. Good luck and good posting.

TRANSLATED...

Hambil said:
Saturday night at around 7pm my wife gave me the ultimatum; either celebrate Christmas away from the computer or else face divorce. I need to focus my energies of some other things than bulletin boards right now, but I will miss you all. Good luck and good posting.

Did I mention my name's Sam Mishra?​

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I doubt it's a troll, seeing as how hambil posted that on HIS board. Also, he truly dislikes trolls and trolling. Just go ask Sarek, Jack, and Messenger.