Hambil has heart attack!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Conchaga said:
I doubt it's a troll, seeing as how hambil posted that on HIS board. Also, he truly dislikes trolls and trolling. Just go ask Sarek, Jack, and Messenger.

I was thinking more that he "resigned" the same way Rumsfeld "resigned."

VKD

Banned
wasn't his job in real life an IT guy? kinda comes with the territory

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
VKD said:
wasn't his job in real life an IT guy?
I doubt it. Judging by the number of boards he took care of he was probably on welfare using AOL and stocking up in food stamps like a true liberal.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
He is an IT professional actually.

I find it amusing that those who would say he spends too much time on the internet can't drop their little internet vendettas when something like this happens to another human being. Jeez, all this messageboard crap is only a hobby.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
What vendetta? I'd do the the same thing to every one of you and I'd want to see the same if its found out that I was injured or killed.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Mentalist said:

I find it amusing that those who would say he spends too much time on the internet can't drop their little internet vendettas when something like this happens to another human being. Jeez, all this messageboard crap is only a hobby.

Vendetta hell. I hate the goddamned bastard and wish he'd die.

He may be some sort of IT techie boy, but he couldn't afford air conditioning for himself and Sasquatch, so that makes him a laughing stock in my book.

If he really had one, then I hope the next heart attack blows his eyes out across the room.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Health trolls are so LCD :bigass:

jack

Mentalist said:

With all due respect, shut the fuck up Mentalist. If it's a troll, fuck him. If it isn't FUCK HIM.

You have no idea what I've done over the last two years just to AVOID having a heart attack.

jack

It's all about "lifestyle" after all, clearly.

Hey Hambil, here's a lifestyle tip. Take your internet vendettas a little less seriously.

jack

Really Menty, after your little spousal abuse soiree with Greg and Courtney, you've no bully pulpit to preach from. :D

CoyoteUgly said:
Vendetta hell. I hate the goddamned bastard and wish he'd die.

He may be some sort of IT techie boy, but he couldn't afford air conditioning for himself and Sasquatch, so that makes him a laughing stock in my book.

If he really had one, then I hope the next heart attack blows his eyes out across the room.
Wow...he must have trolled you something awful for you to have that much venomous reaction to his misfortune of health. I think you're taking this internet thing a whole lot too seriously. Time for you to shut off your PC and go outside and interact with your fellow "real" human beings. Remember this: only my electrons hit you. In real life, you would be so lucky to even have a chance of interacting with me. And I mean that, oh, so humbly!

PS. Get a "real" life. The virtual one you're clinging to has been, by all accounts, a miserable failure. Good Bye!

:clang:

jack

Shut the fuck up, Keekeen.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
jack said:
With all due respect, shut the fuck up Mentalist. If it's a troll, fuck him. If it isn't FUCK HIM.

You have no idea what I've done over the last two years just to AVOID having a heart attack.

People's memories are very short. I've trolled Hambil more than ANY of you. Repeatedley.

But beyond it all I've always considered the guy a friend when the dust has settled since he is a good guy whether you agree with his fucking internet policies or not. I mean, please. There are plenty of other people worthy of some REAL unbridled hate than Hambil. Since I know 110% that this is not a troll I hope sincerley that he is on the mend since I don't wish life threatening harm on him and I'm surprised some do.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Mentalist said:
Since I know 110% that this is not a troll

Wow, this must be true. You were only 100% certain of the greg troll.

VKD

Banned
Grandtheftcow said:
What vendetta? I'd do the the same thing to every one of you and I'd want to see the same if its found out that I was injured or killed.

that's true. If I died, I would sincerely hope people trolled my death. I would expect nothing less from TKers - it's your duty. And I would be surfing the net in Hell with a proud tear in my eye....