Hambil has heart attack!

Mentalist said:
People's memories are very short. I've trolled Hambil more than ANY of you. Repeatedley.

But beyond it all I've always considered the guy a friend when the dust has settled since he is a good guy whether you agree with his fucking internet policies or not. I mean, please. There are plenty of other people worthy of some REAL unbridled hate than Hambil. Since I know 110% that this is not a troll I hope sincerley that he is on the mend since I don't wish life threatening harm on him and I'm surprised some do.
I agree with Mentalist. I was shocked by the venom coming out of some people, notably GTC, jack and CU. I am apalled. This is the internet. Get a grip. Get a real life outside of cyberspace for a change if it means that much to you that you would go so far as wishing death on someone struggling with potential heart failure. Nothing Hambil could have done to you online is deserving of the ugly hatred and childish grudge which are being displayed by the unscrupulous characters I mentioned above.

:clang:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I wish he would get better quickly so I can troll and harrass the shit out of him.

VKD

Banned
Grammour Keek, please don't hijack my tribute thread with your petty vendettas.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ok, I'll tell you why I don't like the bastard and hope he dies a lonely death:

Was he a troll? Only at EI. Here? No.

Hambil sucks because he's a pretentious idiot who fucked this board up repeatedly with his approach to tech. Period. When you mentioned it, he'd get indignant about it.

Oh, and he's a liberal. That right there is enough.

Friday

Bazinga!
CU, I have a hard time believing that you are incapable of separating bulletin board drama from real life. I'm going to give you more credit than that.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Friday said:
CU, I have a hard time believing that you are incapable of separating bulletin board drama from real life. I'm going to give you more credit than that.

Oh shut the fuck up twat.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
How can you seperate bbs drama whist still on a bbs?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck Hambil deeply in the neck.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
VKD said:
what's that in your av, Vap?

From the first Outer Limits TV series, it's a Zanti Misfit. "It Came From Out Of Teh Woodwork"

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Oh this blows. I like Hambil and miss him over on Lonaf.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Believe me, some people really miss him here as well!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I hope he lives so he can tell us what all these fucking buttons do...

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I hope he lives so he can tell us what all these fucking buttons do...

Fucking buttons turns you into a lolbertarian and gives you a furry dick.