Hambil hates his penis

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Yeah ne too. I sometimes wish I had been born a girl. Then it would be normal to wear women's clothing.

Who cares about normal, sista? ;)

I wish I'd been born a physical androgyne instead of just having a null gender identity. Of course, that could be more or less fixed with an orchiectomy, but I don't want to deal with some of the more unfortunate side-effects of that operation, like getting huge and fat.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Plus I don't think they're too hot on the transgendered look in Cairo.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Plus when you have transgender surgery you have to keep the vagina dilated daily so it doesn't seal shut again.

Actually, that's not such a bad thing....

jack

better to just get implants and keep your penis then?

Best of both worlds that way, I guess.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
No the bad thing is the cost of the surgery($20,000+) and all that counseling and shit from head shrinkers.

If you're just getting your penis removed and not getting a sex change, it's way cheaper and I don't think there's counseling involved. :S:

jack

I dooubt any doctor would take that one on without counseling as part of the procedure.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If you're just getting your penis removed and not getting a sex change, it's way cheaper and I don't think there's counseling involved. :S:

Yeah but if I'm getting my penis removed why not go all the way. Plus I'd love a smashing set of tits.

Love Child

One Love
I am really sad to hear y'all talk like this. No one should despise thier body. No one should despise sex, though I know they do. I hope these are passing thoughts, or well I guess I hope you achieve what you are looking for, but can do so without regrets.
How long does someone think about this before doing it?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I am really sad to hear y'all talk like this. No one should despise thier body. No one should despise sex, though I know they do. I hope these are passing thoughts, or well I guess I hope you achieve what you are looking for, but can do so without regrets.
How long does someone think about this before doing it?

I certainly don't despise sex! It's not so much about despising my body as disliking the implications it carries. The two primary ones being that I'm expected to fulfill a male gender role, ie, being domineering and confident (along with all the associated bullshit), and that just doesn't reflect who I am at all, with the effects of testosterone being the second. An awful feeling, having horrible hormones flooding into your brain and clouding your judgment and thoughts (but I'm sure you know all about that, human condition and all). This isn't really a passing thought; I remember wanting to be castrated as early as when I was 12. It'll probably never happen, obviously.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't despise sex its more the fear of rejection and fear I'll be no good at it. I don't despise my body just think sometimes I might be in the wrong body. When I was younger I used to wish I'd go to sleep and wake up as a girl. If I ever did get a sex change I'd wait until my mom died. She's a strict Catholic and me having a sex change would kill her and tear the family apart.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't despise sex its more the fear of rejection and fear I'll be no good at it. I don't despise my body just think sometimes I might be in the wrong body. When I was younger I used to wish I'd go to sleep and wake up as a girl. If I ever did get a sex change I'd wait until my mom died. She's a strict Catholic and me having a sex change would kill her and tear the family apart.

This fear reminds me of my own first sexual experience, which was less than stellar. I remember getting the girl into my room, and was so excited I immediately yanked down my pants and stood there naked. She started to laugh and asked, "Just who the hell do you think you're going to please with that thing?" she said.

I shrugged. "Well, me for starters."

Ba-dump BUMP!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gee thanks, way to encourage me there.:phpstare:

Remember what they said at the OJ trial: "If it doesn't fit, you must Suck clit!"

Riotgear

There is a remarkable level of honesty in this thread.

No bullshit, I'm a little surprised.

I actually like TK. How about that?

It's been a long time since I thought of my first time. Talk about awkward.

Ahh those were the days...

She said - "That's not it"

Man, am I glad she let me fuck her. I don't know what happened to her but I wish her well.