Hambil hates his penis

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There is a remarkable level of honesty in this thread.

No bullshit, I'm a little surprised.

I actually like TK. How about that?

It's been a long time since I thought of my first time. Talk about awkward.

Ahh those were the days...

She said - "That's not it"

Man, am I glad she let me fuck her. I don't know what happened to her but I wish her well.

We try and save the bullshit for the Badlands.

We let Blackfoot(CeeJay) make most of the bullshit in SF since he's so good at it and he apparently "owns/pwns" this forum.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
There is a remarkable level of honesty in this thread.

No bullshit, I'm a little surprised.

I actually like TK. How about that?
I've never really seen any reason not to be honest on TK. For all its (overblown) bad rep, people here are generally fine. And if you can't be open on the internet, where can you? ;)

It's been a long time since I thought of my first time. Talk about awkward.

Ahh those were the days...

She said - "That's not it"

Man, am I glad she let me fuck her. I don't know what happened to her but I wish her well.
I kinda regret my first time (and the couple dozen that followed within a week or so), which were my only times. However unlikely it is that I'll ever have sex again (and regardless of how unlikely it is that I would've ever had it if I'd opted out), that memory really damages my self-respect. To start with, I wasn't really attracted to the girl, and when I look at it objectively, I know that I could do way better (confidence is the issue). Added to that, it was a messy situation and my bipolar (now former) friend who was going crazy off his meds tried to force himself into a threesome, and with my issues utilising assertiveness (alluded to earlier) I couldn't really stop him. Oh well, just another drop in the ocean of teenage angst.

Anyway, skipping over a fuckton of drama, I did learn one important lesson: for fuck's sake, be somewhat selective. And I'm glad to report that since then, I've rejected the one and only chick who made a pass at me. The really lame part is that I've been rejected by both of the girls I've attempted to court, too. One because I'm bad at flirty conversation (or conversation in general, unfortunately) and the other because I'm not manly enough (we're internet friends; I did manage to convince her to break up with her asshole boyfriend of three years after he started hitting her, but now that she's single, the aforementioned makes me uninteresting). That's really the crux of the issue with society adhering so strictly to a binary conception of gender. You're either masculine and male, or feminine and female, or you're a pariah, considered somewhere in the vaguely defined, xenophobic realm of "trannies," regardless of the facts of the situation. But then, that's what happens when anybody breaks the mold of any social constructs. As primates, we have an innate fear of that which is different, and particularly in the confines of our American society, people see the world in a black and white polarity. "Liberal" or "conservative," gay or straight, man or woman, vanilla or chocolate. It's bad enough when they encounter somebody on the opposite side of their perceived linear spectrum, but when you throw in the Y axis, it's just too much for our little monkey brains to handle.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

;)
d