Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hannibal

Everything about that man is sexy.

And how many times has he been in a Tisi Hot Men list? A WHOLE BUNCH

Will they eventually introduce that guy who threw his cum at Clarice in Silence Of The Lambs as recurring character?

We've already been introduced to a coulda been Clarice, Miriam Lass played by ANNA CHLUMSKY.

And the guy who played Dr. Chilton nailed it.

I think Will has an inkling of the truth of Hannibal Lecter. The way he was looking at Hannibal when Hannibal had his hands inside the guts of the man in the ambulance. It was a look that said, "ohhhh, there's something not quite right about you. I can't put my finger on it at this very moment but I will find out the truth of you. God as my witness, I will."

Should I put spoilers? I will just in case.

Another great episode last night. Not as much cooking though, which I find I've come to look forward the most each week.

Poor Hannibal. He just wants a friend. I'll be his friend...

Sorry Franklin, but you had it coming. OBSESS MUCH (hahaha kettle and pot)

I do wonder if Hannibal killed Gillian Anderson's attacker. When she said she doesn't feel guilty for his death, and Hannibal looked away, then looked at her and said "Nor should you," I was like...Hmmmm...Did he do that? Did he kill her crazed patient? I can see him doing that. If someone he actually "likes" is harmed or put in harms way, it doesn't surprise me that he would seek revenge.

It was really great. All that happening to Hannibal is going to make Jack suspicious. I'm sure Hannibal will find a way to make the suspicion go away.

I also immediately suspected Hannibal when he said "Nor should you".

ALSO people on tumblr are shipping Hannibal and Will. lol

the writing is so clever in this show. the casting has been perfect. the plots intriguing, with little unexpected twists.....

SO WHEN WILL YOU BE CANCELLING IT YOU BASTARDS???JUST TELL ME NOW! :rwmad:

NBC still hasn't picked it up for a second season, the bastards. I have heard that a cable channel is interested if NBC doesn't renew.

I think it was a basic cable channel, like A&E, but that could just be a rumor. I don't know where these TV bloggers get their information!

OH HO! did y'all notice that funny look in Hannibal's eyes after he looked as he was hugging Abigail???!

Will's losing it. Hannibal is telling the truth there. They all see Will's unstable, so why are they letting him continue? Well, we know why Hannibal is....