Hannibal

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
The look on Will's face when he realizes that Jack never noticed anything was wrong with him....Yeah. I've had those days.

Am I the only one waiting for Hannibal to kill the annoying crime blogger Freddie? Is it too obvious to kill her??

HANNIBAL YOU CAN BE MY DADDY ANYTIME

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm beginning to think Jack hates Will and doesn't give a shit if he goes crazy!

Tisiphone

SWEET VICTORY

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was episode 4 the one that wasn't shown for you guys? They showed it here and it was kind of bad. I'm pretty convinced Lawrence Fishbourne can't actually act now.

Anyway, happy it's been renewed!

Tisiphone

Is that the one where Hannibal and the female doctor are eating dinner with Abigail?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
No, I think it's the one after that. Probably the one where the girl kills the guy that Hannibal helped cover up. Was that the one, Wacky?

Tisiphone

Last night's was creepy. Nice seeing Ellen Muth. Loved her from "Dead Like Me".

FOR HER SAKE LET'S HOPE SHE DOESN'T

Foreshadowing.

CaptainWacky

The episode four I'm talking about is where Hannibal busts Abigail out of hospital and does mushrooms with her, then Alana finds them acting weird but just eats breakfast with them. It strained credibility!

And the mruderer plot was kind of weak (a woman with a kid army killing families) and had Lawrence Fishbourne acting in a way where I couldn't tell what I was supposed to be feeling. The murder cover-up was the previous week.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, they showed that one here. I kinda liked the mushroom tripping part. What really strains credibility for me is that they have so many bizarre murders for Will to have a look at. Seems it would be a bit better if they were dealing with longer story arcs, instead of a new weird killing every week.

CaptainWacky

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN.

Tisiphone

[YOUTUBE]X_DVS_303kQ[/YOUTUBE]

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Aha! Lucky for her character it was just her skin falling off... her hair looks great.

9303.imgcache.jpg

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^^FW, she was the main character. A grim reaper. I really liked that show.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
wait - why the hell did Hannibal kill the other shrink?!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't even remember him killing another psychiatrist. SORRY CURIOUSA2Z. I'm sure the other psychiatrist was DELICIOUS.