Hannibal

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
JACK IS STILL A DICK

Does Gillian know what Hannibal is? WAS THAT WHAT THAT SCENE WAS ABOUT????

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think she must! She was sitting there eating Abigail talking about how controversial veal is... maybe she's also a cannibal. You know I thought Hannibal had something on her before, but now I'm beginning to suspect that she has him. She's studying him, like he studies Will. That's a dangerous game.

Tisiphone

Yep! The way she hesitated over her very controversial meal...SHE KNEW SHE WAS EATING ABIGAIL

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wonder if they'll reverse Will and Hannibal's roles next season, with Will staying in the psych hospital and Hannibal out helping solve crimes.

Tisiphone

That'd be nifty.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Yeah that whole thing is getting old.
WTF?
and of course a university lecturer knows how to dislocate his thumb and escape FBI custody - overpowering TWO able bodied men when he's been a case of walking encephalitis for weeks. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. No strains on fucking logic or credibility there.

curiousa2z

ALSO: was that the Season Finale?

if so - worst SF EVER.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It was the season finale!

I think Will will be less disturbed and sickly next season, if his "hello Dr Lector" was any indication.

curiousa2z

by Freya's Cats, I hope so. And let's get someone to proof-read what the writers write before they subject us (and those wonderful actors) all to their crack-smoking -induced plot lines. THanks.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
One thing that bothered me the most about that last episode was the ear. How did he get it down his throat without any bite marks? How did he get it down his throat at all? Was Hannibal hanging around outside Will's house on the off chance Will would go sleepwalking again so he could cram that chick's ear down Will's gullet? Was it just lying in the sink in case Will needed to vomit and he'd think he had just thrown it up? Why do the dogs never bark at intruders doing nefarious things like planting fishing flies made from human remains? I must have missed something, which seems to happen a lot. Things just magically happen in this show.

curiousa2z

^it's all too much.

HANNIBAL, EAT THE WRITERS

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Tisiphone

I READ THAT THEY'RE TRYING TO GET DAVID BOWIE FOR NEXT SEASON

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HAVING WATCHED the whole season now I definitely enjoyed it more as it went on. It would probably work well watched over a short period of time as most of the story threads come together in the finale. They also kind of explained my one issues (why Will can't tell Hannibal's a killer) with the line about how Hannibal has no motive for the crimes, he's just such a unique psycho that Will can't see through his eyes (but I guess the stag dreams were trying to tell Will the truth all along.) I LOOK FORWARD TO SEASON TWO.

Tisiphone

NOT THE EAR

Yeah, that's the only thing that concerns me...At first I was like, was that in the sink? Or did he just puke that up.

I STILL DON'T KNOW FOR SURE OR DON'T WANT TO KNOW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I guess Hannibal stuck it in him while he slept?

Tisiphone

What did you say? My hearing is a bit off.