Hannibal

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Surely this confirms it's just a dream sequence...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe, or maybe they'll be eating Lawrence FOR DINNER.

CaptainWacky

Maybe it's a flashforward.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
OMG!!!!!

it's so dark but I cant stop watching. please , writers, dont jump the shark on this one~

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Holy fuckballs!

The scene where Alana was hypnotizing Will was beautiful and I could watch that forever. The new case was super creepy and gross.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've had to draw a conclusion based on what I glimpsed through the stitching of the person suit that you wear... and the conclusion that I've drawn is that you are dangerous.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
What is this nonsense that it's losing viewers while still getting rave reviews?

I've watched the first five minutes of the first episode the season on a loop. SEXY MADS

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Does nobody watch anymore? :*(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WATCH!!!

Beverly :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]lQ4Bn5YuGcE[/youtube]

I would let Hannibal eat me, IMO.

CaptainWacky

The X-Files reunion looks weird!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
STARTS TONIGHT, SHOULD BE GOOD.

CaptainWacky

It starts on the tenth of June here so that's...Wednesday?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have no idea what was happening in the premiere. I can't tell what was a dream or memory or actually happening. I will have go read a review or something.

CaptainWacky

It was hard to keep track sometimes. I couldn't remember at all what happened to Eddie Izzard's character so I wasn't sure when those scenes with Hannibal were taking place. Did they ever find him dead? In fact he still wasn't dead the last time we saw him here so Hannibal could still have him imprisoned somewhere eating snails. I liked how there were gay hints between Hannibal and the guy he killed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG OMG OMG

So I knew Will was still alive, but this episode still TRICKED ME :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CaptainWacky, since we are a week apart on the episodes I will just try not to post any spoilers. I MEAN we're the only ones posting in this thread anyway, so if someone else comes along and they are on the same Hannibal schedule as me then OKAY but WHATEVER FUCK.

Anyway, I think you were right about Agent Scully liking it. Last week I thought she was a bit terrified, but now I think she's playing her own game. Maybe she is afraid or trapped or something, but she's got something going on in her own way.

Alana was in the previews for the next episode.

CaptainWacky

I guess Abigail was the only one to die. UNLESS THEY'RE ALL DEAD AND THE SHOW IS SET IN HELL.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
These are the post mortem interviews so far

[youtube]T7JAZ85p6ps[/youtube]

[youtube]J07RVw3JUjE[/youtube]

[youtube]b9usA-x0-g8[/youtube]

Don't watch the 3rd one yet, unless you don't care about spoilers okay OKAY