Having trouble

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm have quite a bit of trouble accessing the board. I can post but if I try to read it freezes when I open any of the subs. I've checked everything on my side. Maybe a problem in the bottleneck somewhere or?

Anyone?

Hello?

Where am I?

/taking off pants (go to move)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I get IE not responding and this for the problem (obviously I checked to make sure IE is working properly at other addys) -

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: AppHangXProcB1
Application Name: iexplore.exe
Application Version: 8.0.6001.19190
Application Timestamp: 4ee97b78
Hang Signature: efc7
Hang Type: 32
Waiting on Application Name: iexplore.exe
Waiting on Application Version: 8.0.6001.19190
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.2
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: 4eb75d2a92e2979989847a082a0020ad
Additional Hang Signature 2: 8440
Additional Hang Signature 3: cc8cdc4e3da4aa57cb97dacda93bbb10
Additional Hang Signature 4: efc7
Additional Hang Signature 5: 4eb75d2a92e2979989847a082a0020ad
Additional Hang Signature 6: 8440
Additional Hang Signature 7: cc8cdc4e3da4aa57cb97dacda93bbb10

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I have intermittent lag problems. But nothing like that

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Me too. I'm familiar with the standard lag intervals. I've tried going to last post, shutting off sigs and so forth. Any thread over three or four re's freezes hard. Started yesterday afternoon sometime my time.

I'm missing so much cream and peaches I might cry. A crying man is a scheming man.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had a lag problem yesterday morning, but nothing like you describe. Response time for me right now is fast.

Hopefully Hambil will come by soon and maybe add some insight.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Probably a big chunk of plaque in some artery betwixt me and headquarters.

Fucker needs a cleanse.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think it is an IE8 problem.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Still having a lot of trouble getting shit with more than 1 or 2 re's to open in less than about three and a half minutes (no shit). It's not IE8. Tried the above to no avail. Any assistance wb appreciated.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Using Vista or Win7? Upgrade to IE9, or if you're still on XP (or even if you have Vista or 7)be a hater and try Firefox. I'm an IE guy myself, but I keep Firefox around for when I run into shit that IE can't or won't work with. There are other browser options as well, but I prefer the interface of Firefox to any of the others aside from IE.

The beauty of swapping browsers is that it often will allow you to avoid having to fix anything and just lets you bunnyhop over a problem saving time and frustration.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Which would make more sense if this hadn't started two days ago. Wasn't solved by system restore either.

I didn't change shit other than switching back to dialup. You really think that might be it? The guy I paid the six bucks to said I shouldn't have a problem.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Told you you need to stay away from those russian "art" sites.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I should probably stay away from the Russian Just Turned 18 at Midnight Hardcore Gangbang and Simulated Rape sites also. Just to be sure.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Just humor me and give Firefox a go - if it doesn't work, you're only out a couple minutes of download/install time+5 minutes of TK load time. And if it does work, I can bill you.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ugh I have to go learn something...Can't I just go back to two days ago? WTF?

Goddamn Firefox hippies.

I'm still stinging from having to remember all my pw's and addys that got blinked when I reset IE for no good reason.

This thread took 88 secs to load BTW.