Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here, watch a movie.

The Question said:
You're the moron if you think hitting "quote" on the OP and then copying the address to the video will somehow prove that you watched it -- when your failure to recognize a reference to something in it shows pretty persuasively that you didn't watch it.

*rubs my temples*. OMMFG. You know what? I do not care. I saw 10 seconds of it. No sound. If you do not believe me then so be it. It truly fails to matter. You are a joke. SAREK is a joke. You sat in front of a webcam and make a complete idiot of yourself. SAREK does the same thing by following me to every single thread on this site. You two are perfect for each other. SAREK who thinks he is a cop and you who thinks you are the only one who knows anything about computers (straightens out my degree). Now see fit to run along. A naked SAREK awaits you in his bedroom. Go to him.

SaintLucifer said:
OMMFG. You are not only PSYCHO but STUPID. Tell me. WHY would anyone simply decide to 'right-click' on it? For what purpose? This wish to look at the address and not bother?? Are you this fucking retarded? To right-click on that is completely redundant but then again YOU are redundant.

Yet the fact that you posted the direct link -- which you could easily have gotten without watching the video, AS. WAS. OBVIOUS. -- is to either right-click the link or copy/paste it from a quote of my post.

So let me ask you again, Lucy -- 'dja get your present yet?

okcccambulance4qb.gif

popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif

The Question said:
Yet the fact that you posted the direct link -- which you could easily have gotten without watching the video, AS. WAS. OBVIOUS. -- is to either right-click the link or copy/paste it from a quote of my post.

So let me ask you again, Lucy -- 'dja get your present yet?

I see you incapable of reading. Did I not tell you I viewed 10 seconds of it and without sound?? Shall I repeat what I just said?? If you read it, then I shall give you time for you tiny pea brain to make sense out of it.

SaintLucifer said:
I see you incapable of reading. Did I not tell you I viewed 10 seconds of it and without sound?? Shall I repeat what I just said?? If you read it, then I shall give you time for you tiny pea brain to make sense out of it.

So why pretend that you did watch it when you didn't? And no -- much as it indubitably was with the one girl you managed to get drunk, alone and desperate enough to get intimate with you, 10 seconds doesn't get the job done.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
"Gagh...CaptainWacky...Mentalist...Who am I missing here?"

eggs-mad.png

Your momma? Wait. She is in my bedroom. Allow me to get her for you.

Your momma: Hello sweetie. Did you remember to keep all the doors to the house locked? I will continue to be here for another night. Isn't SaintLucifer just a hunk? I know this upsets you honey but momma needs a pole up her hole from time to time and it is just not the same when I let you stick your toothpick into me. I needed to move on. Did you get the McDonald's Kid's Pack I left for you? Wonderful sweetie. Now please try not to have any little boys over. Remember what the police said? It is not right to stick your tiny pee-pee into their buttholes. You do understand that is where they shit from yes? Well then do you like to have shit all over your little pee-pee? OK honey. I need to be off now.

The Question said:
Click.

Just don't expect too much -- it was my first time and I was drunk.

Here is a movie with your mother and I in it. Hear how she cries out my name? You heard her cry those words out from your room in the basement last time? Ohhhh. Alright.

T0_-1_1273617.gif

You know... yeah, fuck it, I will. Predictably, the pompous piece of shit will gloat, no doubt, but since I won't have to see it, I'm all outta give-a-shit.

SaintLucifer said:

Can't afford speakers either loser?

SaintLucifer said:
OMMFG. You are not only PSYCHO but STUPID. Tell me. WHY would anyone simply decide to 'right-click' on it? For what purpose? This wish to look at the address and not bother?? Are you this fucking retarded? To right-click on that is completely redundant but then again YOU are redundant.

By the way, I can GUARANTEE you are no cop. You would never pass the psychological evaluation. You know it, I know it and everyone else here knows it. Now run along and quit pestering the adults.

Oh Luci. How do you manage in life when you're so clueless somewhere as simple as a message board?

OMG! That was sooooo cool!

I loved it! A drunk webcam shout out. My day is complete. :D

Though, I've noticed when you do those things, you tend to lump me and 6 together. Not that I mind, but next time I demand top billing! :bigass:

Seriously, tho, I really enjoyed that. I feel like I've kinda met ya.

OH! Do you still go to the drum circles in Tempe? I just found out that my friend's daughter lives in Tempe, and you might have seen her. She's tall, blonde, 20 years old, and a partier.

Let me know. :D