Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here, watch a movie.

Friday said:
OH! Do you still go to the drum circles in Tempe? I just found out that my friend's daughter lives in Tempe, and you might have seen her. She's tall, blonde, 20 years old, and a partier.

Let me know. :D

No! Let US know!!

if she's what you say she is, she won't be going to a street-kid drum circle.
She'll be at the bars with the jock crowd drinking and being stupid.

Entire thread PWned by Saint Lucifer

Ooooh. People resort to the IGGY button since they are incapable of taking me on. Their feelings become so wounded they are left in tears. Look at The Question flipping out and making the ridiculous claim I did not watch his video. I might ask who on this earth would claim to have watched something when they have not? It would be too easy to be recognised as a lie once a few facts have been reveal. By the way, anyone see The Question's stove behind him? Shit. That thing must be ancient. Child is so poor he cannot afford a decent stove. Why place a computer so close to the kitchen anyway? Oh I know. He needs to be close to the refrigerator. No doubt he likes to keep his beer close by as 'drunk' is his natural state. If I lived in a place like that, I would become a drunk too. Oh wait, I never saw the video. *ROTFLMAO*. MORON. Upon review of the posts in this thread, I seem to have wounded EGGS' feelings one too many times to the point he was forced to place me on his ignore list. He kept running out of tissue paper from crying so much. Now I see The Question has become a follower of EGGS who need only yell 'jump' whereupon The Question asks 'how high?' hence his handle. Now we have LAKERUGLYBITCH over there yapping about me having no speakers. Sweetie? I have better speakers than you could ever hope to have. I simply refused to TURN THEM ON. You do know what an on/off switch is yes? There are those who wish you had one for your mouth and their own eyes that they may refrain from ever gazing upon that ugly mug you call a face. Strange. The only place I have ever seen a 'Circle K' is in the United States. There are none up here. We do not bother with such ridiculous 'stores'. US business is so stupid Tim Hortons has decided to go public and are now selling shares because they are not doing too well. Strange that when it was owned by one Canadian family it became one of the largest companies on the planet within its industry. As to my claim I had viewed only 10 seconds of The Question's ridiculous video, I find it odd he believes Blindgroping who made exactly the same claim I did, yet he is not questioned. Do I sense a bias here? No doubt The Question has sucked Blindgroping's cock many a time hence the favouritism. Rather hypocritical to call one individual a liar yet say nothing when another individual makes an identical claim. See below: Due to such, you have ALL been PWned.

BLINDGROPING
that was painfull.
I could only watch the first third.

The Question? Since you said nothing about Blindgroping's statement above, you have been PWned. There was obviously a bias in your claim I am a liar. I simply anger you. This is your attempt to 'get back' at me. :laugh: Gotta love it when people get caught in their own bullshit.

TQ was disappointingly normal - I expected a skinhead, hitler stache and swastika banners in the background

Panda said:
TQ was disappointingly normal - I expected a skinhead, hitler stache and swastika banners in the background

You thought he was 'normal'? I have never allowed myself to be seen with such LOSERS. This is a fact. People like him approach me in the hopes I may decide they are worthy of my friendship. I simply tell them to get lost without being polite about it. I have standards. He reminds me of those kids I used to beat up at school when I was younger. I bet he stutters when he talks due to fright.

SaintLucifer said:
You thought he was 'normal'? I have never allowed myself to be seen with such LOSERS. This is a fact. People like him approach me in the hopes I may decide they are worthy of my friendship. I simply tell them to get lost without being polite about it. I have standards. He reminds me of those kids I used to beat up at school when I was younger. I bet he stutters when he talks due to fright.
Cunt.

Blindgroping said:
OMG.

That.

Was.

Totally.

Unexpected.

You.

Sure.

Pegged.

Me.

Naturally. Those who many deem to be boring never realise this truth until they are told so by others. I have done my civil duty by informing you of this fact. Now shoo.

SaintLucifer said:
Naturally. Those who many deem to be boring never realise this truth until they are told so by others. I have done my civil duty by informing you of this fact. Now shoo.

Imperium? Is that you?

Something tells me Luci has me on ignore. Too big of a pussy to admit he's got the looks of a troll but not the skills to be one? I think so.

So, no scanner and no speakers, what kind of computer do you have Luce? A Vic 20 plugged into your TV?

Laker_Girl said:
Something tells me Luci has me on ignore. Too big of a pussy to admit he's got the looks of a troll but not the skills to be one? I think so.

So, no scanner and no speakers, what kind of computer do you have Luce? A Vic 20 plugged into your TV?

Strange that I would admit to having no scanner (I had one remember? An older model that I purchased with my first computer. It cannot connect to today's computers). You do understand scanners in those days cost far more than they do today? I use an AGFA scanner at work. Naturally I am not allowed to use it for anything other than work. Duh? It is a very-expensive piece of equipment. Cost more than your entire computer. Strange. I had a Vic 20 when I was but a tiny kiddie. I do have speakers but why activate them? I do not feel like doing so. This causes you to make the assumption I have no speakers? Let me think for a moment. I used my car this morning, but not since then. So using your logic, I have no car. Hmmm. Alright. If you say so. I would bet my computer is far superior to your own. Natch.

SaintLucifer said:
Strange that I would admit to having no scanner (I had one remember? An older model that I purchased with my first computer. It cannot connect to today's computers). You do understand scanners in those days cost far more than they do today? I use an AGFA scanner at work. Naturally I am not allowed to use it for anything other than work. Duh? It is a very-expensive piece of equipment. Cost more than your entire computer. Strange. I had a Vic 20 when I was but a tiny kiddie. I do have speakers but why activate them? I do not feel like doing so. This causes you to make the assumption I have no speakers? Let me think for a moment. I used my car this morning, but not since then. So using your logic, I have no car. Hmmm. Alright. If you say so. I would bet my computer is far superior to your own. Natch.
Cunt.

Ishcabittle said:
Didn't you hear? He has speakers, he simply refuses to turn them on. It's kinda like a hippie sit-in against sound.

I refuse to go out with my car again today. No doubt you shall refer to a hippie sit-in against cars. *ROTFLMAO*. Using LAKERCUNT's logic, I have no car simply because I refuse to use it for the rest of the day.