Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here, watch a movie.

kickme.gif

SaintLucifer said:
I refuse to go out with my car again today. No doubt you shall refer to a hippie sit-in against cars. *ROTFLMAO*. Using LAKERCUNT's logic, I have no car simply because I refuse to use it for the rest of the day.

Burn your dick on the tailpipe again? I told you you have to let it cool off a while first. Take your car out, drive it to dinner and a show, then slip it the high hard one right in the parking lot. If you drive to the secluded location like last time everything will get all heated up again.

Oh yeah, better use the handicapped slot...

Wow. Didn't watch the thing 'cause he didn't have sound. Didn't have sound because he didn't bother to turn the speakers on. Hmmm...

It's okay Mandi, he didn't say hi to me either. And I thought he was pretty cute too. Damn, I need to stop being invisible.