Heroes BBC2 pace

It was pretty pointless. Hiro and Ando go to India for no other reason than that they saw themselves there in a painting. Never mind that they're wanted fugitives, it's apparenlty easy for them to get an international flgiht. Then they have the most utterly pointless "destiny!" story ever.

Some woman is going to stop Nathan. Tracy happens to kill a man right in front of her for no particular reason. Woman doesn't want to stop Nathan.

Sylar's boy is captured. Sylar saves him. Still on roadtrip.

Claire blah blah blah "I'M DOINT IT FOR YOU, CLAIRE BEAR."

ZZZZzzzzzzz.

Wasn't too bad. No progress, but they at least made an effort to give the characters some development. I usually find the Noah/Clairebear bits annoying, but they were okay this week.

The Hiro/Ando bit was a stupid and pointless as ever, of course.

BUT DON'T YOU SEE THAT THE LITTLE KID THAT HIRO AND ANDO PICK UP MIGHT BE MATT PARKMAN JR. FROM HIS FIRST WIFE WHOM WE DON'T SEE TOO MUCH ANYMORE AND LOGICALLY IT FOLLOWS THAT BECAUSE SHE WAS PREGNANT SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE A CHILD AND IT PRETTY MUCH IS FOR SURE THAT IT'S HIS AND WILL IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO MIND-CONTROL HIRO AND ANDO INTO HAVEING INCREDINGBLES GAY BUTT SECKST WITH DILSODSE PULSING IN EVERY ORAFIVECESS?!!?!;SLKA;ALKLVDAO

yeha, it's a pretyt craps hwo.s

I dunno if that was good or bad. Nothing particularly dumb happened, but I yawned quite a bit. And the last thing with the explosion.. good grief.

The fat bloke really isn't a very good actor is he! He made me laugh.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

er... you painted it on the floor?

Tedious crap, and they break their own writing rules.

Peter only can keep one power at a time, if he touches someone else, he gets their power, it doesnt appear to be something he can turn on and off.

He can fly because he last touched Nathan.

Now under their own rules, what should have happened when he swooped down and picked up parkman?

They both should have fallen down, and Peter should now be a mind reader.

Nathan's chin scar bugs me, is that part of the show or did the actor get hurt?

The flashbacks seemed pointless because they didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. I guess they revealed that Noah's really still working with Angela? But meh.

Mohinder getting all high and mighty about torture and false imprisonment was funny considering a few months ago he was a human spider eating people.

And Peter cant pull the moral highground, Mr "leave an irish girl in a future that wont happen now so shes royally fucked"

Back