Heroes BBC2 pace

I remember someone holding up the "sport book shop" (pretty sure they'd call it a bookie's in Ireland, writers) for a certain amount of "dollars".

I doubt someone with a body that hot would be working in a comic book shop.

Just another typical episode. If the hunter is trying to prove people with powers are dangerous, why strap a bomb to Matt? Anyone could use a bomb. He should have set up an exploding hero or something.

Okay ep, though as Tomtrek pointed out to me a comic shop would never hire a hot chick because she's scare the clients away (and they'd rip her apart for her lack of knowledge.) Why is the hunter guy such an utter cunt?

Maybe thats his power, he has utter cunt ability.

The bigger question is why they dress him like Ham Tyler, could they not afford Micheal Ironside?

Its not a typo

http://vicki_98.tripod.com/characters/ham.htm

finalbattle44.jpg

OH YEAH the latest BBC2 one (was it Monday?) was quite good. You could tell it was the point where the old writers were fired for sucking and Bryan Fuller came back. They haven't had character moments like Daphne's death for a while and it was quite well done. The problem is that all the characters have been raped so much that it's still hard to care about them.

Not sure about "Baby Touch And Go". A baby having powers seems a bit stupid and being able to turn a tv on and off is a bit different than turning Hiro's powers back on. Isn't Ando's power supposed to be powering people up? Shouldn't he have been able to power up Hiro again? But now he's throwing fireballs.

I liked the increase in quality too, although making a toy aeroplane go without batteries is one thing, having the thing actually fly is another.

Baby touch and go could become annoying. Too cutesy! It could be interesting though, maybe the baby will turn Sylar off at an important moment (that hasn't happened so NOT A SPOILER).

I really liked the ending of this week's. I actually felt pretty sad when Daphne realised it was all a dream. It hadn't actually occurred to me as I was convinced the writers had fucked things up again by making Matt fly. Well, you can't blame me.

I don't know why Matt's estranged wife would name the son she'd never let him meet (to my knowledge) after him. I thought they ended on really bad terms. Nice to see her again anyway. Didn't like the baby power, but I was glad Ando's power had more use to it.

Giving Hiro back his power was a bit dumb... him being overpowerful was one of the main problems with the show which it looked like they'd solved. At least he can't do everything yet.

If baby Matt Parkman can turn Hiro's powers back on, then that means that Peter and Nathan's dad didn't really steal his power, or maybe he took most of it I DON'T KNOW.

Well I think Arrthur was interrupted before he could finish and that's why Hiro ended up thinking he was a child or something.

I also really enjoyed it this week, which was tough because I was looking for things to come on here and go HAHAHAHAHAH! about.

Thought the direction was better as well. They even handled the humour around the freezing time well, which could easily have been clumsy. I wish it was shit again so I could laugh at fat Matt.

Back