Heroic Fool Pedophile

Rov_is_a_Fag

They may not be able to try him again if he was acquitted, but have they tried her yet?? that is my question.

I can still bring a civil suit against him.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Mentalcase...............besides flipping my lawyer in Nashville the bird, what kind of prank calls did you make. I sent all of this stuff to him for a reason. You would do well to think long and hard about that right now. I can file all kinds of civil action against a LOT of people.

lindahamilton.jpg

You always have been a smartass.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I don't know who put you in charge of this board, but they need to re-evaluate you. I think you are too young and stupid to be in any position since a lot of serious stuff went down on this board. One only need review your posts to see what a potential liability and hothead you are.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Tourism in Asia

Of course, everyone needs to keep in mind that people like Heroic Fool and Sadi have "Sekret" subforums on their websites where they run legitimate Tourism Bidnesses for a lot of their buddies who might want to take senic tours to places like................say................Cambodia!! Yeah. The scenery is second to none..........ancient ruins........really nice places to eat, disco's...........stuff like that. It is so great, they take several trips a year!! Its better than Disneyland!! Especially if you are a dirty old man who likes teenage girls who appear to be 5-9 years of age to me.

Anyway............it seems to be quite the lucrative bidness on some of the forums but you have to be carefully screened, they do a background check on you and use optic scanners so they can confirm your identity before letting you into their Top Sekret forum.

Tyrant

LOL

Rov_is_a_Fag

Of course there is always the option of hiring your favorite assassin to hunt them down like the dogs they are so we don't have to tie up law enforcement with red tape and paperwork.

I have no use for paperwork in cases like this. The fewer papers you have to file, the better.

Rov_is_a_Fag

So remember.............the next time you want to take a really rewarding vacation, ask some of your favorite snipers and assassins who need target practice exercises and visit some of the beautiful Asian islands where pedophiles enjoy ancient ruins, disco's and young kids.

Bring plenty of ammo.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Make sure you have a better lawyer than me if they decide to forge a criminal charge on you for "interfering" in their bidness. I tried to break up a ring of them ................instead of them getting criminal charges.......I got two.

Probably more than that............the guberment could be hiding the other charges they forged on me. That is my suspicion right now since I am having a hard time finding a job like flipping burgers or digging a ditch or something.

Rov_is_a_Fag

That Medicare trap I set up would have worked if that damn U.S. Reps office and greedy AstroNut hadn't of intercepted and tried to cover the whole sordid mess up.

I have learned I am going to have to be sneakier than them now.

Rov_is_a_Fag

OPERATION JILLIANBACARDI

I'll learn ya........dern ya!!
I am not to be trifled with...................especially by kiddy fiddler's.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I know................I know.............some of you are saying STFU Jillian!! Why would you even try to stop those vile perverts???

BECAUSE!!!! WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM??? IF WE TURN A BLIND EYE TO IT WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM???? That is my question to everyone.

Rov_is_a_Fag

THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE

It is up to Everyone to try to do what they can to stop this.

Call me a Vigilante............a Rabble Rouser..............I don't care. You should all know that by now. I have pretty much stood on my own the entire time.