Heroic Fool Pedophile

Rov_is_a_Fag

You worthless piece of SHIT.

OperationJillianBacardi

You see what has happened?? The end result. I hold you responsible for a lot of it.............indirectly. If you hadn't been a Greedy Liar, I wouldn't have gone through half of what I have been through.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Sadi............you were on the board at the time. I am going to do everything in my power to make this as hard on you as possible. I will have my legal counsel come up with something. Make NO mistake about it.

You are my enemy.

Rov_is_a_Fag

See this guy??

9454017B.jpg

Imagine him 20-30 years older. That is how much he will age once I GIT him in court. I will have a hayday with him.
What you just experienced will be a piece of cake compared what you are getting ready to experience.

Tyrant

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^why would you even attempt to register on his board?

Messenger said:
Don't you know, Jillian?

Sadi and HeroicFool have a board:

http://www.slipstreambbs.com/forum/

Yes messenger............that isn't all Sadi and HeroicFool have. I know a lot about both of them. I paid to have a background check run.

It used to be registered to Daniel Petri, now it is "Domains By Proxy"......in other words, they don't want you to know who owns it. It is SEKRET!! They have something to HIDE!!!!!

**Slipstream.com/**694 sites hosted on server/Registered to Daniel Petri/IP#68.178.211.46/Phoenix,AZ/WildWestDomains

Big RaceTrack Link................is he Ron or is he Scott?? or is he Jack?? Because the "Lets fly a kite" would link back to Dawn Brown. I would have to subpoena his records since he doesn't ant anyone to know who he is or what he is doing. That should be easy enough.

IP#68.78.211.86
IP#68.178.211.46
www.bigwestracing.com
www.wildwestdomains.com
www.petaindia.com
www.amaracing.com
www.letsflyakite.com
www.motorama.com
www.motorcycleusa.com
www.texasworldspeedway.com
www.amaproracing.com
www.amasuperbike.com
www.shasinracin.com
www.racetrack.com

Cranky Bastard

The Harlot said:
Because I quoted rude and obscene posts and laughed at them.

Me too. I guess they saw through my mock outrage.

"This thread about cupcakeers cocksucking each other is horrible!"

Tyrant

What I'm saying is that you're wasting your time with this:

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Sadi............you were on the board at the time. I am going to do everything in my power to make this as hard on you as possible. I will have my legal counsel come up with something. Make NO mistake about it.

You are my enemy.

When they don't even post here. If you want to present all any bravado concerning them then maybe it'd be better to do it in a place where they'd see it, right?

Rov_is_a_Fag

Messenger said:
What I'm saying is that you're wasting your time with this:

When they don't even post here. If you want to present all any bravado concerning them then maybe it'd be better to do it in a place where they'd see it, right?
they won't let me register. I'm sure they are on to this.