Heroic Fool Pedophile

Rov_is_a_Fag

ShooterModifiedWeb.jpg

Rov_is_a_Fag

I would be scared to come down here if I were you guys too. Bunch of pussies...............the whole bunch of ya.

Pussies I say....................

I'll teach you not to mess with JillianBacardi.

Rov_is_a_Fag

*Jillian scans TK members*
hmm........seems a few people are MIA.

Perhaps Os@m@ and I should go on a search and rescue mission. He is my bodyguard is case anyone tries to start a fight with me.

Tyrant

!@#

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^not yet. *OH>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOOKIE HARLOT!!! OVER THERE!!*

steals beer out of Harlot's fridge.

*nevermind............I thought I saw a traitor.*

The Harlot

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
^^not yet. *OH>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOOKIE HARLOT!!! OVER THERE!!*

steals beer out of Harlot's fridge.

*nevermind............I thought I saw a traitor.*

When are they going to let you out of here?

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^I wish I was a whore. Anyway..........if you decide to use Heroic Fool's "World's Best Vacation Places" services..........don't tell him you want to go to Cambodia. The Sekret Code is..............Thailand. For example:

Sadi: Hello!! Heroic Fools Internet Vacation Bookings.
Cranky Bastard: Hi!! I would like to book a Disneyland vacation in Thailand.
Sadi: I see........will you be bringing the family??
Cranky Bastard: No.
Sadi: Ok..........here is the Sekret Code for your luxurious vacation package to the slums of Cambodia..................dsfg.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Listen to me very carefully DirtyOle'Bastard..........you have lied, conned, fiddled with the kiddies for the last time. I am going to finish you off and show everyone how you perjured yourself. Match.com. You are a stupid, sad person. You want a baseball bat to the knee's??? isn't that what you said should happen to Eric?? No.............that should happen to you. You aided/abetted criminal activity. You set Eric up, you set me up, you sit in your luxury surroundings while I go bankrupt and Eric cannot feed his two small children. You are the most pathetic person of all.

You are a greedy pedophile.

Rov_is_a_Fag

615-415-8396.....I axed you Nov. '05 if you knew anything about the TrollKingdom board. I told you about the false/forged criminal charges. I axed you if you had knowledge of any of this. I axed you if you were a member.

The answer to all my questions: NO.

Antioch, TN..............nice condo on the golf course. I could take you right to it.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I told you I had seen something on the board about mm being a truck driver with a moustache. I axed if you knew anything about it because it matched your description. You had no idea what I was talking about. I have all our correspondence from match.com.