Heroic Fool Pedophile

Tyrant

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
You have a name I can sneak in with messenger?
Nope. But I think you might be able to do a good job of that yourself ;)

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Caitriona's board?? So Shattered Corpse, SlipStream, Ex-Isle are incestuous boards?
Nah. Some are more distant than others. SlipstreamBBS and SC are, somewhat.

Cranky Bastard

Maybe if you registered on my cock, they would let you in.

Rov_is_a_Fag

HEY!!! Powerful/Wealthy People

Lesson In Life 101:
Ok.......we have all these well-educated, powerful, wealthy people who think they are so much smarter than the rest of us and they also know what is best for us. So they lie, cheat and steal from us in order to retain the status quo. If someone shows up to challenge their "power and wealth" they point the finger, say the person is a dissident, they are crazy.........insane.

Lets use me and my insanity as an example and lets use people like:
U.S. Reps
Jack Burden
Dawn Brown .....not that she is intelligent or well-educated
Sanjay Lall
Stephen Hawking
Jeanine McNaught
High-Ranking Military Officials
Mike Davis
The Questionable Saint
Steve...........the Ph.D. Fiber Optics Engineer
Generals
Entertainment BigWigs.....like Shatner the Fag
GoDaddY!!!!

people like this. While everyone is feeding into their narcissism, believing
what they say..........I am a complete unknown crazy person on the internet with very LITTLE experience who earns an entry into the EncyclopediaDramatica as a Batshit, Insane Crazy Woman, running amok trolling message boards, being banned from almost every site, denied entry into a lot of them because my insanity preceeds me................I learn all this stuff I learn that I don't even know what some of it means. Like all the IP numbers. So I take this information I gather online.............go outdoors, into real life (where I am much better) for about..............30 minutes and uncover all kinds of stuff.

The greedy people do not like to be shown as inadequate........especially by a batshitcrazyinsane woman...........so they gas me, try to sever my head, ruin me personally, professionally, financially...........when I run ahead of them in their Powerful game...........they USE their POWERFUL connections to silence me because they would rather go straight to HELL than lose the enormous fortunes they have amassed at YOUR expense. For example.......Medicare. Who pays into the fund??

Tyrant

Good question.

Rov_is_a_Fag

It is messenger. And who are the people who are supposed to "benefit" from this program after contributing to it their entire lives??
And if someone is suspected of Medicare fraud, they are investigated.......an expedited investigation because a U.S. Representative's office is now involved and the tax-free recipient of the reward is barely able to make ends meet so they need the money QUICKLY! so it only takes two months rather than the normal 9-12 months for the "little" people like me and they only go after one year rather than 5-7 years that is "normal" in a fraud investigation even when they see this company has shown a 672% growth in revenue over the last 5 years making it one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. with revenues of 7.6 million in one year.

Food for thought.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Perhaps this man who is a brilliant physicist could explain to us why this program was put in place and who is supposed to benefit from it.

*Holds the microphone up to Stephan*

qwxl5.jpg

Rov_is_a_Fag

^No comment?

lets move on to a smarter person then..........*holds microphone out*

lall.jpg

Nothing?

How about you Scott?? GIT off that race track.........COME HERE!!! I'm talking to you!! Did you name your kids Walker and Texas Ranger????

8s_schmidt_draft.jpg

*cups hand to ear* huh? homo say what?

Rov_is_a_Fag

HEY!!!!!!!!!! Ron Nelson aka Nubster aka Heroic FOO.........aren't you from Ohio?? you wouldn't happen to know.........Jean Schmidt would you??

Rov_is_a_Fag

Since slipstreambbs has IP banned me, will someone go over there and axe Heroic FOO these questions. I think CoyoteUgly would be a good person.

1. Are you from Ohio?
2. Did you have knowledge of a private message to Black Feathers concerning Jazzy Wheelchairs.
3. Do you know U.S. Rep. Jean Schmidt.
4. Do you know anyone connected to her office.
5. Do you have knowledge of a Medicare investigation, a tax-free reward, the person who received the reward.
6. Did you get a "kick back" from the reciepient?
7. This happened on your watch.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Ooh.........when you were in court and you were not indicted and cannot be tried for the same thing because of Double Jeopardy............were you axed any of these questions?