Heroic Fool Pedophile

Tyrant

Whoever has been giving you this information is wrong. Heroicfool's first name isn't Ronald.

Tyrant

Nope.

Rov_is_a_Fag

damn unreliable e-snitches!! Jack? GoDaddy? he is a dirty old bastard, he is connected to a DIRTY U.S. Rep..................Greg Goatley. Hummer.

Bummer.

I worked with the Medicare program 14 years, have NEVER seen a case expedited the way that one was, I have never known them to go for one year............they will usually investigate at LEAST 7 years of billing, the guy admitted no wrongdoing, got off scott-free even though he had to pay One Million dollars back into the fund and let me tell you folks something..............that ain't the half of it.

Black Feathers..........I am looking for the thread........If you want to get the job done, get someone in the Private Sector. Someone said they retrieved the private message I sent Black Feathers not that it matters anymore because EVERYONE knows who it is.

That BITCH who tried to cover everything up needs to be held accountable for more than ETHICS. Trust me on this one.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Damn Criminals. That is why I kept seeing those fucking Hummer's everywhere. Did you guys ever find the Black tricked out Hummer with floodlights on top??

Rov_is_a_Fag

I TOLD YOU DARTHSIKLE!!!!! I made the Hummer connection a long time ago. I thought it was Jon. Damn, I'm glad he isn't a bad guy cause he really is nice.

Tyrant

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
damn unreliable e-snitches!!
Have you ever considered the possibility that people are purposefully giving you false information, which you then come forward with, in order to try and make you look foolish?

Maybe you shouldn't go around accusing every single person of every single thing.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Hummers aren't as big in TX as they are in TN or AZ. Pick-up Trucks are the norm here. If those idiots would have driven pick-up trucks I wouldn't have made the connection as easily.

Greg Goatley.........General Sales Manager of Ed Schmidt Hummer.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Messenger said:
Have you ever considered the possibility that people are purposefully giving you false information, which you then come forward with, in order to try and make you look foolish?

Maybe you shouldn't go around accusing every single person of every single thing.

Well..........maybe I shouldn't have accused Nubster of being a pedophile, but he damn sure ain't no SAINT. Don't kid yourself. The asshole was on this board when all the crap went down. He has FULL knowledge of everything.

Tyrant

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Well..........maybe I shouldn't have accused Nubster of being a pedophile, but he damn sure ain't no SAINT. Don't kid yourself. The asshole was on this board when all the crap went down. He has FULL knowledge of everything.
Nubster? Who is the Nubster? How can you be so certain that your accusations are correct? You were wrong about Heroicfool but this doesn't make you even hesitate and think that maybe others are wrong too?

Perhaps some of them are correct. Does this mean that you have to lump everyone in with the group of bad people you say wronged you?

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^Here is something for you to chew on Messenger. A LOT of criminal activity has taken place on these boards. I know that for a FACT. All of you people have watched me struggle with this for more than two years and not one fucking person has come forward to help me until recently..........not until I started receiving death threats and people tried to make good on them. I had CRIMES committed against me, my whole fucking life ruined so spare me the bullshit. I took what little help was offered, waded through a bunch of the crap, paid GOOD money to have a jury so I could get the truth only to have that covered up by a bunch of DIRTY powerful assholes.

What would you do in my place? I have helped the feds with investigations and they have done SHIT for me.

Rov_is_a_Fag

It goes to show you how far the corruption goes.........it is dug in so deep the only thing is for there to be civil disobedience. You people don't think this can't happen to you??? think again. I never DREAMED in a million years this would happen to me.

The system is making criminals out of decent, hard-working citizens..........all of you are witness to it, you did nothing about it. You are just as bad IMO.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You are supporting a corrupt system when you idly sit by and watch these powerful people do evil things in the name of money.
The Medicare case is a prime example.........I threw it out as ammunition knowing it would help me, but never dreaming some dirty fucking bitch U.S. Rep would try to cover up criminal activity. If she didn't, why hasn't she answered any of my letters, phone calls, emails?? It was a simple yes/no. Same for the other U.S. Rep I contacted. They have staff...........Yes/NO. Simple, especially in light of the serious crimes.
You people pay into a fund, you have been ripped off by rich, powerful people yet you sit there and do nothing.

Tyrant

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
^^Here is something for you to chew on Messenger. A LOT of criminal activity has taken place on these boards. I know that for a FACT.
Prove it. Or do you "know" it for a "fact" like you 'knew' Heroicfool's name?

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Are you afraid of them or do you support their corruption. A simple yes/no answer will do.
I've never even heard or seen any 'them' here, so I cannot answer that question.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Here is something else that was shocking to me.........good/decent/Christian people who would say...........Why would you tell on a criminal?? why get involved in it?? did you think the government would protect you??

That is the attitude of Everyman/Everywoman. It is a good question but I had my reasons. Fortunately, after much trolling, using every trick in the book to outmanuever these powerful criminals........it helped. So what if another Criminal gets busted out (barely) for ripping YOU off..........I did it cause I knew I was dealing with even DIRTIER assholes.

I will say this..............I would not recommend citizens report crime. If the government cannot do their job (they can't)........why should we help? why should we report an online predator?? pedophile??
Let them keep on keeping on. That is the motto of 80% of Americans. Until it happens to them. I happened to be a political dissident already which made it easier for them to do what they did...................with the help of all of you.

Thanks. Go back to bitch about the guberment now.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Messenger said:
Prove it. Or do you "know" it for a "fact" like you 'knew' Heroicfool's name?

I've never even heard or seen any 'them' here, so I cannot answer that question.

Heroic Foo is the least of my problems. I don't have to PROVE anything to any of you. Why would I? I am saving it for a jury. They will help me PROVE a lot of things.

Fuck you messenger.

Tyrant

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Heroic Foo is the least of my problems. I don't have to PROVE anything to any of you.
Wrong. If you want me to believe a word you say, you do.

Fuck you messenger.
No.